October 2018 Party in the Park Exercise Challenge

Congrats to Twilight Sparkle (that's me!) and sophy1996 for reaching On to the Treats Orange!! :woohoo::woohoo: BonnieF, you're so close to reaching the same - just 20 more minutes
Our team is doing great! Keep those minutes coming!

Great work everybody! I’ll get there tomorrow. Just decided to take today off - my feet really deserved a rest!!

Now that we're sporting our best MNSSHP outfits and we've learned a little bit about the party's history, let's shop for some party merchandise.

Here are some items we might find:

gu3689782822.jpg

gu3689782823.jpg

gu3689782824.jpg

gu3689782827.jpg

I might have to get the party potion mug and the magic band. The Hocus Pocus spirit tee is calling my name, too, and since only imaginary $$$ are being spent - sure, why not?! What would you choose?

Edited to add: my daughter thinks we should tie our minutes into the amount of $ we get to spend on merchandise. She's a task master, that one.

Edited to add: my daughter thinks we should tie our minutes into the amount of $ we get to spend on merchandise. She's a task master, that one.

:laughing:

I've got 25 new minutes since my last post, for 90/465.

Ask her if I have enough for the potion mug and the "Amuck, amuck, amuck" T-shirt. - I love that movie!

I made orange !! With 25 minutes of yoga. My legs are still complaining from wdw, so the stretching helped.
I’d like the “Amuck Amuck Amuck “ shirt, too!! Love the Sandersons!

I made orange !! With 25 minutes of yoga. My legs are still complaining from wdw, so the stretching helped.
I’d like the “Amuck Amuck Amuck “ shirt, too!! Love the Sandersons!

Yes, you did! Congrats on reaching On to the Treats Orange, BonnieF!! :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance: Keep it up! You're doing great!!!

I am finally back to my normal schedule. After being gone for about a week at a conference, clear on the other side of the US from me, It is nice to be home and back at work. My fitbit died while I was at the conference so I am just estimating my time for Thursday and Friday.

Thursday - 30
Friday - 30
Saturday - 20
Sunday - 77

Total -- 299/1395

Before it gets too dark at the party to enjoy them, let's take a little time to soak up all of the Halloween decorations:

(video is a little long - about 14 min - but a good time killer if you're wishing you were in the MK right now)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter