October 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancelling CP for 10/7 7:00 pm for 5 people,sorry for the last minute notice, had to grab another Ressie!!

I grab and dropped a CM on 10/17 last night also grabbed and dropped a Ohana on 10/14. Didn't fit into plans. May still be out there. I did score a BOG on 10/15 woo hoo :cool1:

Going to cancel H&V at DHS for 10/4 at 10:25am; and Tusker House for 10/4 at Noon. All parties of 5. PM me if interested.

Going to cancel 10/28 6:40pm Ohana for 3 people today (10/2) at 12pm eastern time (just over two hours from now). PM me if you're interested in coordinating.

I was finally able to score BOG at the time I wanted so I am going to release a BOG on 10/13 at 6 pm (party night) for 4.
I will coordinate with the first person to PM me.
:cool1:

I am releasing a CP on 10/15 at 8:35 pm and a CP on 10/18 at 8:40 PM Both are for 3 people. Will drop in 5 mins. Good Luckpixiedust:

I've changed things around so many times, I can't remember what actually fits my schedule anymore. :rolleyes1

Anyway, I've got a 12:15 CP (lunch serving) on 10/15 for 2 that totally conflicts with our A&E FP. PM me if you are interested! TIA!

GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter