October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Does anyone EVER cancel Hoop-Dee-Doo? I've been stalking this board and the rez website for 2 months...seems easier to get BOG on MNSSHP night than a 615p HDDR show. Am I looking in the right place?

Does anyone EVER cancel Hoop-Dee-Doo? I've been stalking this board and the rez website for 2 months...seems easier to get BOG on MNSSHP night than a 615p HDDR show. Am I looking in the right place?

I have seen some 8pm showings available when i have been stalking wdw website during our week. When are you going? This is the week of the 20th.

I have been hunting for an Ohana on the 18th for 5, but there is one available on the 17th at 6:45. Hurry and grab it.

I have seen some 8pm showings available when i have been stalking wdw website during our week. When are you going? This is the week of the 20th.

We are there 16th-20th. Have seen nothing for a 615p show. It's such a short trip my DH doesn't want to leave the parks early enough for the 4p, and 8pm is too late for my kiddos (we are a rope-drop kind of family). But 615p seems hard to come by.

Just cancelled BOG for 6 on 10-14 at 4:00/4:05 split ressie. Tried to coordinate with 2 PM people but no luck. go get it some one from this thread!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are there 16th-20th. Have seen nothing for a 615p show. It's such a short trip my DH doesn't want to leave the parks early enough for the 4p, and 8pm is too late for my kiddos (we are a rope-drop kind of family). But 615p seems hard to come by.

Yes I don't think I have seen a 6:15. I bet a lot of stuff will open up next week as people finalize their plans. Good luck!

I'm about to cancel this:

The Crystal Palace

Date:
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Time:
9:30 AM
Guests:
The Crystal Palace - Main Street, U.S.A.® - Magic Kingdom® Park

It's too late for us and we need a 5th. :(

Be Our Guest Restaurant

Date:
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Time:
9:15 PM
Guests:
Be Our Guest Restaurant - Fantasyland® - Magic Kingdom® Park

Just cancelled an 810am pre park opening Crystal Palace for 2 on 10/13 since an 805 came up so I switched. Good luck! :tigger:

Edit: looks like there is another 805am still up.. run dis-ers!

Just saw an 8am for 4 at Akershus for tomorrow, 10/12. :) We already have an 8:30 but I was hoping for something later....9:00 or 9:30.

ok here's a good one.

BOG available right now for Oct 23 at 5:00 p.m.

I already have a for the following day and don't need it.

Good luck!!

I'm finalizing my plans...so I have an extra BOG up for grabs:

10/29 at 4:30 for 6pl

PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

I feel like I just won the lottery!! I finally got a better time for my family to celebrate my son's bday at 'Ohana. Now I can cancel these ADRs. PM me if you want to coordinate!!

All ADRs are for 10/23
The Plaza @5:20 5 people (just released to get my new ADR)
'Ohana at 6:35 for 4 people EDITED: taken
'Ohana at 7:00 pm for 5 people
Be Our Guest at 8:30 for 5 people EDITED: taken

Hope to make people smile, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter