October 2010: Wizards, Pirates and Pixie Dust: *10/7/10: ready to go

Would you believe someone on the boards reminded me last week and I still have not ordered ours? The packet contained a special photopass card to register and I keep forgetting it when I go online. Hopefully I will get organized enough this weekend to get it done. I just bought an iTouch a couple of weeks ago and last night I finally had time to search out some Disney apps to download. Now I need to fill in our ADR #s and calendar. I guess I won't have to worry about keeping busy until it's time to leave. It's off to the mall tomorrow for a new watch battery for my pirate watch and a trip to the Disney store for Halloween trick or treat bags.

Yes, i am still working on the Halloween costumes, but not much more to do. And only 2 more shirts to sew. We like to coordinate our wardrobes with our trips, so this year Zig is doing the pirate shirt thing, since we are staying in the Pirate rooms at CBR. I am doing more of a primary/bright colored shirt thing, but i like to sew, so i always make new shirts for Disney. Last year, i had made a camp shirt out of material that had pirate treasure maps on it. I wore it when we went to see the Fairies and Tink was very much concerned that i was letting everyone know where the treasure was buried.:rotfl: I am rather proud of myself, usually i have half my wardrobe to finish by this time and this year i am almost done:cool1: OMG, we are less than 30 days out.:woohoo:

Wow, we are in the teens now. :banana:I can hardly wait. I cant believe it was almost a year ago that i started this pre trip report.:surfweb: And now it's almost time to go. We are almost ready, just a few more munchies to buy for the trip and then the all-important packing. But first, we are doing our semi annual stamping party next weekend, so this week is all about cleaning the basement, which is especially messy this time, since i have been down there sewing for the last 3 months. There is fabric and patterns all over the place, i have to start cleaning up. Once that's done, we will be all set to go. Got our ADRs, and our tickets and our packet came in last week, so we are good to go. :cool1:

OMG:goodvibes It's almost time, just a couple more days and we will be on our way. Been extra busy the last 2 weeks, getting ready, but now the packing is almost done and we've made our last arrangements. Cant want to get on the road on Saturday (3am :scared1:). We are heading for McDonough that day, then Sunday we will be in the World:dance3: We've got Harry Potter, Keys to the Kingdom tour, MNSSHP and a bunch of ADRs to look forward to. Yippee!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter