10:35 am
2 adults, 2 children

Hope it helps someone out!
kim :wizard:

I know these are not popular, but just in case, I just cancelled:

Oct 12 Kouzzina 5:15 pm
Oct 14 Wolfgang Puck Cafe 6:00 pm
Oct 15 Boma 5:55 pm

So are we allowed to coordinate cancel times with people? Or do we just post when we're going to cancel.

I have a few "hot ticket" :rotfl: ADRs that I'd like someone on the DIS to get if we are allowed to coordinate times.

I am going to cancel Le Cellier for the following:

Day & Date:Friday, October 9, 2009
Time:12:40 PM Dining Party:2 Adults

If anyone wants it and would like to coordinate, send me a PM. :)

Coordinating times is just fine.

What isn't allowed anymore is posting "wanted ____/Needed______", transferring an ADR (you give the person your name and they pretend to be you), or trading an ADR "(I have ______ and will give it up if for a ______)

So are we allowed to coordinate cancel times with people? Or do we just post when we're going to cancel.

I have a few "hot ticket" :rotfl: ADRs that I'd like someone on the DIS to get if we are allowed to coordinate times.

I got the impression that you could coordinate outside of the boards...so maybe PM'ing is allowed, as long as you're not "trading" ADR's. (Which I think is classified as using someone else's name and confirmation numbers.)

I have two nice ADRs that I'll be giving up in the next few days...PM me if you'd like to coordinate times.

Le Cellier... Friday October 30th at 7:05 PM for 5 people ***(Now spoken for...)

also

Chef Mickey's... Saturday October 24th at 6:50 for 7 people ***(Both are now gone)

Looks like we'll be there around the same time as you . We originally had our trip booked for November and just had to switch dates last week. You can imagine how impossible this is trying to get "hot ticket" ADRs. Can't you here those violins playing:laughing:. Anyway, whatcha got?

Both are for 2 adults, 1 child.

Le Cellier is for 10/25 @ 7:20pm

Chef Mickeys is for 10/26 @ 6:20pm

another poster has the same two restaurants. Maybe they're loosing their popularity. lol.

cancelling them both at 3pm est tommorrow 9/24.

10/1 1900 Park Fare 10am for 4

10/2 Chef Mickey 6:40pm for 8

Canceling tomorrow at 4pm EST:

9/27 @ 1:55 PM - Chef Mickey (party of 5: 3a/2c)
9/28 @ 6:50 PM - Chefs de France (party of 4: 2a/ac)
10/1 @ 6:40 PM - 50's Prime Time (party of 4: 2a/2c)

Hope someone can use these!!:thumbsup2

Hi guys! We had an addition to our trip, so I have a bunch of reservations for a party of 2 adults/1 child up for grabs. If there is something you really want, let me know! Lots of great character meals, so I'd love if some of you could take advantage of these! :)

Tues, Oct 20 - 7:45 pm - 1900 Park Fare Character Dinner @GF

Fri, Oct 23 - 11:30 am - Donald's Safari Breakfast @AK

Sat, Oct 24 - 10:30 am - Lilo & Stich's Ohana Breakfast @ Polynesian

Sun, Oct 25 - 10:00 am - Playhouse Disney Breakfast @ Hollywood & Vine

Mon, Oct 26 - 10:15 am - Pooh and Friends @ Crystal Palace at MK

Tues, Oct 27 - 8:25 am - Pooh and Friends @ Crystal Palace at MK (BEFORE OPENING!)

Tues, Oct 27 - 10:55 - Chef Mickey's Breakfast

Please let me know ASAP if you can use some of these. I would like to cancel/give away everything by Saturday! :)

FWIW, I've recently cancelled:

10/20: Park Fare 7:10 (3a/2c)
10/25: LTT 5:25 (5a/3c)(Note:MNSSHP that night)

(Sorry, just found out about this thread now)

I am also trying to cancel a CaliGrill & Akershus but cannot do so online for some reason (no "cancel" button?!?).

Anyone happen to know what time Mickey et al stop visiting with the kids at Chef Mickey's breakfast and when they stop bringing out fresh food/kick people out? I've read CM closes at 11:30 on one site and 12:00 on another? I may have a CM to cancel as well.

(I was searching for this info when I found this post)

Thank you!

:santa:

I have an Oct. 31st Reservation for 6 at Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. I am going to cancel it, but before I do, is there anyone here who would like it? Perhaps we can coordinate a phone call to disney dining so you can pick up as I cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!