October 03, 2016 - Disney Dream

It looks like the FE group that was moved to FB has been closed and made secret. I don't understand this dis board site well enough to plan anything, but we just found out about FE and would really love to participate, even if it is last minute. I'm going to create a closed group if anyone wants to join. Search for Disney Dream 10-16 FE and send me a PM through that site to be added. I did not include the specific sailing date for security.

Hello! I booked this cruise super late due to some last minute schedule changes and on a whim! This will be our first cruise ever. We are traveling with just our little family, me, dh, dd - 14 and ds 10. So excited!

We are buffeting our cruise with some time at the dark side park and MNSSHP on our debarkation day and maybe EPCOT for F&W but still working all the details out.

Does anyone know if there are any ways for teens to meet each other prior to boarding? My dd is super shy and I would love to get her introduced to and chatting with other kids her age who will be going to Vibe. My ds will make friends where ever he goes so not super worried there. Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of you on this exciting adventure.

Bummer about the FE going secret - would have been fun to join in but understand we are super late to game!

It looks like the FE group that was moved to FB has been closed and made secret. I don't understand this dis board site well enough to plan anything, but we just found out about FE and would really love to participate, even if it is last minute. I'm going to create a closed group if anyone wants to join. Search for Disney Dream 10-16 FE and send me a PM through that site to be added. I did not include the specific sailing date for security.

Aloha Tina,

I just learned about fish extenders from my daughter this pass weekend. I'm late in the game. Is it still possible to be added in the group. Much Mahalo....

Is this a closed group on facebook?

Those of you who booked late...how long did it take you to get your booklet in the mail? I have seen a few of these shown but we have not gotten one. It has been about 2.5 weeks since we officially booked and paid in full. Just wondering if we will get this before we go ....or will we get one at all? Thanks!

Hi everyone! We're going on this cruise (Oct 3-7) and it's our first cruise ever :) I'm going with my husband, our 19yo son & our toddler who's celebrating his 3rd bday on board :) I didn't know about FE until today while I was searching for some magnetic door sign ideas (which I didn't know anything about until I saw it on one youtube video) I'd love to participate in the FE activity if we can still join in. I wish DCL would have these kinds of tips and tricks on their website, just easier to be aware of these "secrets" esp if it's your first cruise...

Those of you who booked late...how long did it take you to get your booklet in the mail? I have seen a few of these shown but we have not gotten one. It has been about 2.5 weeks since we officially booked and paid in full. Just wondering if we will get this before we go ....or will we get one at all? Thanks!

Hi! We booked our cruise last wk of July and I received my booklet about last wk of Aug I believe, hopefully you get yours before sailing because your luggage tags are inside the booklet...

Yikes, can't believe that storm is predicted to turn so sharply right towards our cruise. I really thought it'd be passing below us. Hopefully, it still does. The discussion mentioned the track is still very much up in the air.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 4

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter