October 03, 2016 - Disney Dream

Hello everyone.
Sorry for my english

I have already booked too, will be going with my wife, my 3YO daughter and 1YO son. Me and my wife are 30.
We are excited for the trip and to meet you all!
Regards from Mexico!

Hey everyone! First-time Disney cruisers and long-time Disney geeks! We would love to join the FE group. My hubs and I will be cruising with our kids, DD15 and DS7.
TinaF - Can you add us to the group?
Less than 6 months left until we sail, people!! :sail:

Thanks for offering to maintain the FE list--please add myself and my son to the list! Let me know if you need any help. Haven't done this before either but will try to assist if needed.

Tina I would love to be in the fish extender group. Please let me know what I need to do. thanks

We would love to join the FE group.
I'm not sure there's a group started here. @TinaF said she'd do it, but she's not been back since the middle of March.

There may be FE groups on other sites, but they are not DISboards connected.

But there's information on how to set up a group, if anyone's interested on post #14 here (first page).

I'm not sure there's a group started here. @TinaF said she'd do it, but she's not been back since the middle of March.

There may be FE groups on other sites, but they are not DISboards connected.

But there's information on how to set up a group, if anyone's interested on post #14 here (first page).

Hello, Sorry, I have not been online, my work has been very short handed. I have not started a list for this yet. I will need to review the details of how to maintain the list again.

Everyone, I will start the list now and message each of you to get the information needed. I will start with 20 cabins max right now and we will see how much interest is out there. The information I will be asking you for is your cabin number, the number of people in your room and the ages. We as a group need to decide if we would like to provide one gift per cabin or per person, or if we just want to provide cute FE for the kids? Please leave a reply as to what you would prefer and based on the majority, we will go for that. Be on the lookout for my message. Right now based on the posts here, I have 4 cabins that say they wish to participate not including my cabin. If you wish to be added to the list, I need a message stating so.
Please be patient with me as I am learning how to do this, but with everyone's help, I hope we have a great turn out.
THANKS

Everyone, I will start the list now and message each of you to get the information needed. I will start with 20 cabins max right now and we will see how much interest is out there. The information I will be asking you for is your cabin number, the number of people in your room and the ages. We as a group need to decide if we would like to provide one gift per cabin or per person, or if we just want to provide cute FE for the kids? Please leave a reply as to what you would prefer and based on the majority, we will go for that. Be on the lookout for my message. Right now based on the posts here, I have 4 cabins that say they wish to participate not including my cabin. If you wish to be added to the list, I need a message stating so.
Please be patient with me as I am learning how to do this, but with everyone's help, I hope we have a great turn out.
THANKS
You need to have 10 posts to participate in private conversations. So, Tina, one more post. Then it takes the system a little time to recognize that you've done it and add the feature to your account.

Conversations can have up to 20 participants. But all participants must have at least 10 posts here on the DISboards.

My family and I are on this Cruise--so excited! My son is 7 and we would love to join a fish extender group. This is our 4th Disney Cruise and have never done this before and think it would be great fun. Please add me if a group starts!
Amy, Please go to the "test" page, you need at least 10 messages for me to be able to add you to our conversation. THANKS

I have just booked our October 3 cruise and would love to be in the fish extender's program. how do I sign up? thanks
Julie, Please go to the "test" page, you need at least 10 messages linked to your account before I can add you to the conversation. THANKS

Hey everyone! First-time Disney cruisers and long-time Disney geeks! We would love to join the FE group. My hubs and I will be cruising with our kids, DD15 and DS7.
TinaF - Can you add us to the group?
Less than 6 months left until we sail, people!! :sail:
PirateMama, hello, will you please go to the "test" page, you need at least 10 messages linked to your account before I can add you to the conversation. THANKS

Late in the game. Just booked this evening. This will be our third Disney cruise. I would like to be added to a fb grouP if there is one please.
Hello, will you please go to the "test" page, you need at least 10 messages linked to you account before I can add you to the conversation. THANKS

You need to have 10 posts to participate in private conversations. So, Tina, one more post. Then it takes the system a little time to recognize that you've done it and add the feature to your account.

Conversations can have up to 20 participants. But all participants must have at least 10 posts here on the DISboards.
THANK You, I hope to get everyone on board!!!

Sad that no one has responded to this thread yet. I hope to get at least 10 cabins 20 max right now for the Fish Exchange.

Tina I would love to be in the fish extender group. Please let me know what I need to do. thanks
Juliey, you need to have at least 10 messages for me to be able to add you to our FE Conversation group. You can search TEST posts and keep replying until you get 10 messages, I show that you have 2 right now.

Everyone, Since I have gotten no feedback from interested parties in a week and after messaging some, I have decide to resend my offer to organize a group.
I hope someone else can do this if the interest is shown later on.
JOSEV, I sent you a private message.

I would like to join the FE group. We are the Anderson's and we are in cabin 8630. In the cabin there is myself, my husband, my daughter age 11, and my son age 9.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter