Oct... When are you going?

Oct 2010.. When will you be there?

• Oct 2-9

• Oct 9-16

• Oct 16-23

• Oct 23-31

Results are only viewable after voting.
We went last year 11/30-12/5, and found the crowds a-okay! We were planning a repeat after Thanksgiving trip, but we are now going 10/16-10/23 because we are expecting at the first of January. I'm excited to take DD to MNSSHP!! And this is probably one of the only times we'll be able to go in October, since DD will be starting school next year.

So I picked the week of 16th, since that is majority of our time...Went once in Oct. 2001, first week, and once before over Columbus Day weekend in 2008.

We are doing MNSSHP on Oct. 17- anyone else!??

Make sure to have your lime green mickey's. That was we can all say hi to each other. Can pick some up at Home Depot- paint color is Alien Green.

I went to the world last Dec 5-12 and it seemed like everyone was going on the same week (and it felt like it too)! I was expecting MUCH lower crowds than I experienced. I still had a great time and am going back less than a year later :goodvibes, but this time I am trying my favorite holiday - HALLOWEEN! (as opposed to my least favorite - Christmas - not that I don't love 6 ft of snow:scared1: debt:scared1: and buying stuff that nobody wants:santa:) But there is just something about the fall that makes my heart happy. The smell, the colors, carving pumpkins, hayrides, corn mazes, dressing scary and scaring small children -ahhh Halloween. I'll be there Oct 17 -23 with MNSSHP on the 17th. I'll be Sally and DS9 will be a Pirate, fresh from the Pirates League. When will you be there?
PS - Would love to see a MNSSHP Poll also, if anyone is ambitious!

25th - Nov 2. MNSSHP on Halloween night...can't wait! Does anyone know if the crowd is expected to be huge on actual Halloween night?

I voted 2nd - 9th. We are there from 2nd to 16th, but I don't think I can vote twice in a poll. ;)

I had the same problem. I will be there for two weeks also but I arrive on Sept. 30 and stay until Oct. 14th. I voted for the first week since I will be there the entire week.

DH and I HOPE to go on Oct. 14th for MNSSHP. :)

We are going 10/24-10/30 WOO HOO!!! Just did some ADR's and finally chose a resort (Pop Century) so half my battle is done! :dance3::banana::dance3::banana:

We are actually arriving on the 10th and departing on the 19th. Have MNSSHP tickets for the 14th.

We'll be there Oct 24th-31st and going to MNSSHP on the 26th. DD will be the red queen, I will be Alice (new), and DH will be the Mad Hatter. It will be such fun!:goodvibes See ya'll there!!!:cool1:

We are going Oct 21-Nov 2, primarily for the F & W festival. We took a break from it last year after going down for the end of October through the end of the F & W festival for a few years.

We are there the 1st-10th! :banana::banana: 9 weeks from today exactly!! We are hoping for a little bit of a slower time for our group of 14. But hey we are in Disney! So who cares!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Oct 8 - 12th! Just a long weekend trip. :goodvibes Going to MNSSHP on the 11th. So excited!

I've been at WDW for Columbus Day weekend for the past two years now and in '08 it was in the mid 80s all day and at night. '09 it was FRRREEZING! Pretty sure last year was a freak occurrence, though.

10/12 to 10/19 here. MNSSHP and Food & Wine.. why haven't we gone in Oct before!? lol

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter