Oct 2010.. When will you be there?

• Oct 2-9

• Oct 9-16

• Oct 16-23

• Oct 23-31

Results are only viewable after voting.

Motomom06

Mouseketeer
I went to the world last Dec 5-12 and it seemed like everyone was going on the same week (and it felt like it too)! I was expecting MUCH lower crowds than I experienced. I still had a great time and am going back less than a year later :goodvibes, but this time I am trying my favorite holiday - HALLOWEEN! (as opposed to my least favorite - Christmas - not that I don't love 6 ft of snow:scared1: debt:scared1: and buying stuff that nobody wants:santa:) But there is just something about the fall that makes my heart happy. The smell, the colors, carving pumpkins, hayrides, corn mazes, dressing scary and scaring small children -ahhh Halloween. I'll be there Oct 17 -23 with MNSSHP on the 17th. I'll be Sally and DS9 will be a Pirate, fresh from the Pirates League. When will you be there?
PS - Would love to see a MNSSHP Poll also, if anyone is ambitious!

I'll be there from the 10th to the 23rd. I chose 9th-16th on the poll since that's when my vacation starts.

:surfweb: WAS going the 9th-16th but........
my DH told me to bump it up to the 1st :cool1:
One week of waiting just magically :wizard: disappeared!!!
Now off to make changes!!!!

We are still waiting for AP rates to come out but our trip is planned for either
Oct 18-23 or Oct 25-30.

Planning on going to MNSSHP on the 18th or 25th, both are Sundays.

I'm curious about this as well since I heard a few States have Fall break the first week of October.

I love this!!!

Apparantly there are only going to be around a dozen Dissers in WDW when we go. All those tip-less people making up the rest of the attendance should make for a really easy trip:cool1:

Voted for last week, but first day will be 18th and last 29th, so I went for the week we're there most of:confused3

Just for a long weekend Fri-Mon. This is fall break for my 2 grandchildren. I hope it won't be a nightmare crowd. I usually go in early Dec. or mid Nov. so not usually a large crowd. Do you think it will be especially bad this year?

I picked 9-16 since that will be a majority of the time we are there. We'll actually be there 8-18.

I had originally booked both the 2nd week and the 4th week because I didn't know when I wanted to go. Once we firmed up that we are going to Egypt mid-November, I chose the second week for WDW so I'd have a bit more time in between vacations.

We were in WDW in January and May and DLR in February so if the parks are crowded, I'm just going to stay at the pool.

I voted 2nd - 9th. We are there from 2nd to 16th, but I don't think I can vote twice in a poll. ;)

I love this!!!

Apparantly there are only going to be around a dozen Dissers in WDW when we go. All those tip-less people making up the rest of the attendance should make for a really easy trip:cool1:

Voted for last week, but first day will be 18th and last 29th, so I went for the week we're there most of:confused3

Oh, if only that logic were true!:goodvibes

I went to the world last Dec 5-12 and it seemed like everyone was going on the same week (and it felt like it too)! I was expecting MUCH lower crowds than I experienced. I still had a great time and am going back less than a year later :goodvibes, but this time I am trying my favorite holiday - HALLOWEEN! (as opposed to my least favorite - Christmas - not that I don't love 6 ft of snow:scared1: debt:scared1: and buying stuff that nobody wants:santa:) But there is just something about the fall that makes my heart happy. The smell, the colors, carving pumpkins, hayrides, corn mazes, dressing scary and scaring small children -ahhh Halloween. I'll be there Oct 17 -23 with MNSSHP on the 17th. I'll be Sally and DS9 will be a Pirate, fresh from the Pirates League. When will you be there?
PS - Would love to see a MNSSHP Poll also, if anyone is ambitious!

I must say that I could have posted this one myself. We also went last year Dec. 5-12. EVERYONE was telling me how the crowds would be much less that time of year since everyone wants to go closer to Christmas. Yeah righ! :eek: It was PACKED. I think partially it had to do with the Pop Warner stuff going on! Ugh! Anyhow, like you..............we still had a blast and definitely want to go back for Christmas again.

This year we are going 9/30 - 10/8. Two reasons for picking this time of year: (1) I also love Halloween, so I wanted to see the fall decorations and
(2) DD's b-day is Oct. 3rd. My boyfriend wanted to go the 1st week in Dec., but he got out-numbered.

Not sure about MNSSHP. We went to MVMCP last year and I was not that happy with it. It could have been that we had CRT ressies at 7:00 pm, so we missed a lot of the party due to that. So, we'll see. Still thinking about it. :confused3 Have time to decide! ;)

Wow, just popped back on here to see the poll results so far. Why is the first week busier than the others?

Can't WAIT! We were there last year, September 22-30 and the crowds were light during FD. We are heading back this year in October, perhaps a bit cooler???, and we'll be celebrating DD's 6th birthday!

To be honest, I don't really care if it is hotter or cooler, I'll be jumping with joy to be THERE!

Hope everyone has a wonderful trip!

We're taking a quick trip, Oct 26-30. I'm so excited - we've only ever been in the summer! We're doing MNSSHP on the 28th.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter