Oct 3, 2009 Wester Carribean

Joleen , our kids are dressing up but we are dressing in costume, just pirate jewelry or DH has skull polo, but I believe some are dressing!! Also U said Seth liked baseball...fav team??

Also I am adding JMO and ajwaspooh to my FE, however don't add me to the late list cause I don't wanna feel pressured to do everyone that comes late. I don't want that to sound bad but if it's 2 weeks before the cruise I don't wanna feel pressured to make more. The kids are time consuming!! I have PM'ed both of ya for info I need. I wanna get them done this week....I can make one a day at work on my lunch. I only get a half hour so not enough time to eat anyhow...I always feel rushed.

WE ARE FLYING, ALL OF US!!!!!!!! We were just having kyle and DFIL fly down friday night and the others were driving on Thursday night. Found a Ding on southwest to Tampa today and DH said book for ALL of us. So we have a flight to get there, rental cars(2 different flights, DH and I are coming with 2 kids in am, and Kyle and DFIL coming at night after school), still staying at residence inn Friday night. Now I have to get us home. Not sure, probably fly home on Sunday. Maybe we will get another Ding.

Kim

I am jealous! I think we have just resolved to driving.

Does anyone that is doing the orginal FE have handy, the total # of cabins, total children and then boy # and girl #. I want to check my numbers. I know I had 34 cabins at one time but I am counting 40. What did I do wrong? Help me!!!!!

I feel so behind. I haven't really done anything for the cruise. I guess today I will start get going. We have some of the fish extenders almost done. I need to finish packaging them. I haven't done our magnets. Departure shirts, I think we are using the same ones from last cruise but I need to round those up. What else am I forgetting?

So where is the best place to get magnetic paper?

Dh wants to dress up for Pirate night. Are any of you going to dress out?

We are dressing up. In fact I finished costume shopping yesterday. I have been extremely lucky at finding good deals on stuff. I have found a lot of accessories at the dollar store. I can't wait to get a family picture of us all dressed up.

I am jealous! I think we have just resolved to driving.

Has anyone put together a list of where everyone is from? Just thought it would be fun to know. We are from Los Angeles, California. No chance of us driving. We have a long 5-5 1/2 hour flight. Hoping it goes ok with the almost 2 year old. Last year when he was one it was fine but he is mobile this year...we'll see:)

Has anyone put together a list of where everyone is from? Just thought it would be fun to know. We are from Los Angeles, California. No chance of us driving. We have a long 5-5 1/2 hour flight. Hoping it goes ok with the almost 2 year old. Last year when he was one it was fine but he is mobile this year...we'll see:)

No driving for us either, we're from Sacramento area. We've got a flight stopping in Denver and then on to Orlando, getting in Thursday night! Come on October 1st!!!

I've got to go into work this morning...network problems...but it's double time...more spending money for the cruise!

Have a good Sunday all.

Terri

JMO---I think alot of us have our location below our names.

Mindi as for the FE list....I count 35 cabins so subtract one(urself ) and it's 34. Now if you are buying for the new families(JMO and ajwaspooh) then of course that's 36.

On the original list there are 28 girls and 20 boys! That is the count I got...make sure U are looking at the FE list and NOT the roll call list!

Jsheridan---I asked about the MNSSHP! Cool so so far it's u, us and Andrea's family. Also I was happy to learn that one of Sydney's BFF's is going to Disney that week (flying down that mon the 28th) and going to MNSSHP on thurs too. She's excited to ride a few rides together. They were going friday but I told her thurs would be better, not as many locals as the weekends. OMG so it's 1:25 on the 30th so I will be getting to the All Star sports resort about now in 30 days!! woohoo!!!! and then going to dance parties and ride rides!!

Well off to make some FE's...TTFN

Well, doesn't time fly. In 5 weeks time, we will at Key West and a year ago I was sitting at an airport hotel waiting for my flight to Orlando the following day where I would go on my first ever cruise.

My preparations are nearly done now. I still have to finish off the Fish extender gifts for the older boys, but at least I now have everything to do the job. I might do this tomorrow or on my day off on Tuesday.

I ordered the last part of the main gift and hopefully this will arrive by the end of the week so that I can put them together.

My t shirt has now been ordered as well and I can't to see how it has turned out. When I ordered the t shirts, I saw something cute for the two late coming families. In the end I did not have the heart to not do anything for them at all. I have ordered enough for another 5 families.

I am also nearly done with my Secret Mickey. I have one or two little things to get, but mostly I am done. I cannot wait to do this.

Dh wants to dress up for Pirate night. Are any of you going to dress out?

I will definitely dress up. DH says he won't, but I may well change his mind.

Corinna

Hi Everyone, Been away from posting , but have been lurking. We are dressing up for pirate nite, nothing elaborate, just some stuff we got from the dollar store. You guys say the shampoo etc is great on the ship, is the soap liquid or bar soap. I hate bar soap, so just curious. I can't wait, its almost here everyone!!!!!

For those doing the fish extenders: My mom and I were working on ours today. My mom, aunt and I are each doing something for each cabin. We are then putting together something for the children as a group. Is that okay with everyone?

Also, I know early in the fish extender talk, I asked about those who do not pertake of adult beverages. If you do not pertake of adult beverages will you private message me. I have another option for you but I need to know who you are!!!!

Mindi

Mindi, I just wanted to let you know that I DO partake in adult beverages:drinking1, so I am very excited to see what you are doing!!!:goodvibes
We are dressing up for pirate nite. I think it will be fun for pictures.

Add 2pirates&1princess (Norma) to the latecomer list. She ordered her FE stuff and has a ton extra!!! She does not get on here that often to post, so she asked me to let ya know:)

Hope everyone is doing well. Talk with you soon!!

Hey guys, I can't believe we leave in just 30 days!! No, I'm not packed, yes we dress for Pirate Night!! I have a few families who haven't sent me their kids shirt sizes..also if you a new add on and want to send me your kids shirt sizes and room number I'll be happy to add them. Those on the orginal list that I need are:
2pirates&1princess
soudersmes DIL
Bean418
Familyfun5
Ambria196
If you can send me sizes I would like to finish the FE's so I can go ahead and ship everything to the hotel.

Thanks,
Pam

Hey Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend. Patrick marched in his first game on Thursday night and did a great job. He really loves being in band. Payton had his first fall baseball game Friday (after 2 previous rainouts) and another on Saturday. He really is into baseball now.

Add me to the list of latecomer FE people. I've got enough to cover everyone.

I still can't believe we are so close. I've got most of my stuff for my FE. I'm planning on getting them finished this weekend, since I will have Labor Day off.

Michelle, what is the latest on your dad? Hope things are going well.

Hope everyone has a great Monday.

Gena

Add me to the list that can take on the late arrivers. Now if we get 15 or so late arrivers I'll have to rethink that but right now we are good. So put down MindiBellcm
MindiBellCM 's Mom

Thanks

Add me to the list that can take on the late arrivers. Now if we get 15 or so late arrivers I'll have to rethink that but right now we are good. So put down MindiBellcm
MindiBellCM 's Mom

Thanks

I honestly think there were only 2 of us late comers. Myself (JMO) and ajwaspooh.
You are all very kind to add us. I will definately add you and wareagle to my list as well. Thank you so much!:yay:
ps. We definately partake in adult beverages:)

Hey guys, I can't believe we leave in just 30 days!! No, I'm not packed, yes we dress for Pirate Night!! I have a few families who haven't sent me their kids shirt sizes..also if you a new add on and want to send me your kids shirt sizes and room number I'll be happy to add them. Those on the orginal list that I need are:
2pirates&1princess
soudersmes DIL
Bean418
Familyfun5
Ambria196
If you can send me sizes I would like to finish the FE's so I can go ahead and ship everything to the hotel.

Thanks,
Pam

Hi Pam,

It's Margaret who is doing Soudersmes and SoudersmesDIL and my niece's cabin--Hauptmanns. What sizes do you need? I haven't been on the boards...Sorry :( Margaret

Hi all! Well I tried to send a message last night but for some reason my computer didn't want me to. LOL Soooo, I'm trying again this morning!

Lilli heads to 2nd grade this morning. My DH made her her favorite breakfast: eggs, bacon, toast. She's a very happy girl. :) I've got my camera ready so I can embarrass her at the bus stop. :) LOL

So, are we ready to go on a cruise or what!?! Gosh I wish it was here already.

Mindi - my husband doesnt drink at all. I'm not much of a drinker. I'll have the occassional glass of wine or a frozen drink of some sort but otherwise we don't drink. Hope this info helps. :)

I've got a few things to do for the cruise before all I have left to do is pack. I'm excited. :)

My entire family is dressing for pirate night. My girls will be wearing princess dresses as well.

I'm sure there is more info I'm supposed to share but my mind is blanking so I'll come back later. :) Take care! Kristi

Just got an email from our travel agent!! DCL upgrade us to a deluxe family stateroom!! Room 8014!!! A free upgrade no less!!! This stuff never happens to us! Guess we got some pixie dust that is for sure!!!:cool1::banana::cheer2::dance3::woohoo:

Michele can you change our room number and let our secret santa room know that we have changed rooms!!
Thanks!!

Congrats!! on the pixie dust!! Our stateroom number is 6034. Can't wait we leave in 30 days!!! I can't believe it's just around the corner.

Pam

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter