OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe you already put your name in the siggy Randy!!!!! I haven't even been gone from that account for very long!!! Sheesh!!! :rolleyes:

Oh,, my gosh you guys are killing me tonight......:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Angie I am very sorry you were trying so hard to get this and I robbed you. Didn't even do it on purpose I wasn't even looking at the counts....but I'll tsake it :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I'm sure you will take it. But watch your back I'm going to get you next time my pretty HEHEHEHH:wizard:(okay that was the closest I could get to a witch) :rotfl2::rotfl2: and I do mean this in the nicest possible way :rotfl2::rotfl2:

he's moving in now!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Moving in? Are you kidding me he's already tossed out the old furniture, flowery wallpaper, shag carpets, massive sun mirror in the front hallway and giant wooden fork and spoon on the kitchen wall and changed the locks! It is his now! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter