• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristin,
The old thread is now closed, you did the right thing by starting a new thread not knowing how long that thread would be open.
It's too bad you had to recieve numerous threatening PM's for doing so. I'm so sorry you had to put up with that.:flower3:

93061-thumbs%20up%20monkey3.jpg

:grouphug:

Thanks for saying this. Not sure what I really did wrong. But I appreciate your support!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:grouphug:

applause.gif

Me too. We have some frogs that have decided our pool is there new home and they get mad at us when we swim at night. :rotfl2: Honestly they really sound mad when they get going. Oh my god its so funny :rotfl2::rotfl2:
They even get in the pool when we are in it.

That is sooo funny about the frogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

What is everyone doing tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

87b875a204327e8aa263a7ad9e48ce1a.gif

Hello all....

... we're having a low key day following this mornings' final swim meet... and I'm ripping some music and books on CDs for loading onto my MP3 players. The kids are watching an old Spiderwick Chronicles DVD and I'm sort of watching ver them as they watch the flick. The sun is setting and the days' been beautifully relaxing.

sunset.gif

We didn't run out for a movie yet - and may still do so later tonite... though it's still a bit unlikely...

lazy.gif

Me too. We have some frogs that have decided our pool is there new home and they get mad at us when we swim at night. :rotfl2: Honestly they really sound mad when they get going. Oh my god its so funny :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh my gosh!!!!! That is so funny!!!

87b875a204327e8aa263a7ad9e48ce1a.gif

Hello all....

... we're having a low key day following this mornings' fijnal swim meet... and I'm ripping some music and books on CDs for loading onto my MP3 players. The kids are watching an old Spiderwick Chronicles DVD and I'm sort of watching ver them as they watch the flick. The sun is setting and the days' been beautifully relaxing.

lazy.gif

:rotfl::rotfl:

That is sooo funny about the frogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

It is funny except when your swimming in the dark and you all of a sudden feel something swim up against you and you know you are the only person in the pool. At that point I just scream :eek::eek::eek:

It is funny except when your swimming in the dark and you all of a sudden feel something swim up against you and you know you are the only person in the pool. At that point I just scream :eek::eek::eek:

Holy Cow!!!!!!!:scared1:
I would have done more than scream!!!! :rotfl2:

Hey everybuggy :)
Candy I love your new name :)
We are getting in Orlando a day early and staying at the Hyatt woot woot. Should we change our mind we'd be going back to Country Inn and Suites but don't bother trying to get us into the group rate, we have a corporate account so we're taken care of. And, as a few others have mentioned, most hotels have shuttle service. On our last cruise, Maureen (God love her) left their car at CIS. As long as they stayed there the night before the cruise the parking was free and shuttle was included. Better than paying for a hotel AND paying for a week of parking.
If anyone cares, 8 days of parking at Detroit cost us about 90 dollars

funny-frog-pictures.jpg

frog.gif

Of course our son who is 7 thinks its great.

This one will make you laugh

Oneday in the middle of the afternoon we decided to go for a swim. When we got in we saw one of the frogs on the side of the pool. He was kinda walking up to the landing. He stopped looked at us and then peed in our pool. It was the funniest thing.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi Everyone! Candy, I'll have to get used to the new name.But ya, at least no one will think you're dad. You don't want that! Sorry dad!:rotfl:

I would scream!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1::scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter