• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct. 12, 2013 - WONDERful cruise from Galveston

Please add us to the FE list! We may have an additional room added soon as well.
Myself
My hubby
Our son (2 at time of sail)
Adjoining room will have Grandma and Papaw

We would like to be in the FE's too.

goiu - 6540
DW (Lisa)
DH (Geoff)
DD 7 (Emma)
DS 4 (Logan)

We might add another cabin too. I need to see if my inlaws want to join in on this. Depends on how big it gets. When we did the PC in December we had like 50 some cabins. Too many!!

This will be our second cruise. 2 cabins, 7 people. The kids do not know about this cruise. Three DD's ages will be 12, 9, and 7, DS will be 3.

Hi all I am booking this cruise next week I will post up our FE info as soon as we are confirmed :-) looking forward to joining this group!!!!! We are first time DCL cruisers :-)

I just booked this cruise for my family. We have 4 cabins with a total of 8 adults for my neices 21st birthday. When we asked her what she wanted for her 21st birthday she said either WDW drinking around the world or Disney Cruise. We had DVC Points we had to use so we Booked this cruise for the family.

We would like to be included in the fish extender list and if anyone is organizing private tastings let me know.
FE Info
Acourtwdw2
Cabin 1-gty
Me- Amanda
Sister-Annette
Cabin 2=gty
Dis Mom-Lorraine
Dis Dad-Clare
Cabin 3-gty
Dis Brother-Alex
Dis SIL-Mandy
Cabin 4=gty
Dis Nephew-Gregg-22
Dis Neice-Megan-21 (Birthday Cruise)

We're jumping ship, guys, to the 12/14 sailing. It just works better with our vacation schedule. Could you remove us from the roll call and FE group? Have a great cruise!!! --Katie

ekatiel said:
We're jumping ship, guys, to the 12/14 sailing. It just works better with our vacation schedule. Could you remove us from the roll call and FE group? Have a great cruise!!! --Katie
You'll be missed, but have a great crise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter