Oct. 12, 2013 - WONDERful cruise from Galveston

Just requested our TA book this cruise for my DH and me. It will be our 5th Disney cruise and 3rd on the Wonder. We have 6th booked for New Years on the Fantasy and the WBTA in 2014 on the Magic.

Very excited for this cruise and relaxing itinerary:cool1:.

Jen24 said:
Just requested our TA book this cruise for my DH and me. It will be our 5th Disney cruise and 3rd on the Wonder. We have 6th booked for New Years on the Fantasy and the WBTA in 2014 on the Magic.

Very excited for this cruise and relaxing itinerary:cool1:.

Welcome. So happy to have you with us.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hey everyone, zulily.com has some super cute pirate costumes, and Disney attire and accessories on sale right now! I just got my son a pirate costume, complete with a little parrot, and 2 Mickey shirts!

My family just booked today! 12 of us in 5cabins. So excited! If the FE group is smaller, we might be interested in doing it again.(my family of four) Our last one was 16 cabins and I felt was a little too big. This will be our second DCL cruise. We don't know our room numbers as we booked GTY but for $899 person for a verandah plus the $200 onboard and $165 cash card from Costco, I was willing to wait! We were on the Magic at the same time last year and loved it.

To the new families: welcome aboard.

No there is not a Facebook page set up.

As far as the FE: we haven't started the list yet, but if it is too big, we will split the list. I like to keep it no bigger than 10 cabins if possible. It is too time consuming before and during the cruise and expensive to do too many cabins.

Just moved to this date from Sept 28. Couldn't get off work at month end. Count us in for fish extenders. Our last cruise ended up with three lists a total of 49 staterooms. We did them all so count on us.

We booked while on the Magic March 1-9. We missed CC so hoping for Mother Nature to cooperate. I am platinumCastaway club and would be happy to try to answer any questions that come up. This will be cruise 13 or 14 for me, I am trying to squeeze in a 4 night on the Dream in July. Sailing out of Galveston is a bit different than sailing from Florida.

Can't wait to meet everyone. Who is organizing the FE and meets. We did a group drink tasting on our last cruise that I could try to arrange if we have at least 25 interested, We ended up with 48 so the cost was only 18 per person and included several drinks to Try as well as an open bar for an hour.

Does anyone want to set up the page? If not I think I can figure it out. Just let me know. We had one for our last cruise and it worked great for sharing pictures and keeping in touch as many of us go to FB everyday.

Thanks for the info on the FE! Looks fun! Do you do a gift per day per cabin or just one gift for the cruise?
Is anyone compiling a list of the kids and ages for this cruise?

kpkm23 said:
Thanks for the info on the FE! Looks fun! Do you do a gift per day per cabin or just one gift for the cruise?
Is anyone compiling a list of the kids and ages for this cruise?

We did one delivery per cabin. We gave multiple items. Some do one gift per cabin some one per person. It is entirely an individual choice. They do not have to be expensive. You can be Disney themed or give something that is a local item from where you live.

I guess we should start the list.

Here is what I need: cabin family name (last name or disboards name)
cabin #
Relationship-1st names of adults
Relationship- 1st names of children and age at sailing

Example my cabin:
Dramamama cabin # 6110
DW- Denise
DH- Wes
DS- Anthony- 12
DD- Theresa- 10

The gifts, # of gifts, and when you deliver is up to you.

My info for the FE list is:

patti226 cabin 7636

myself- Patti
my mom- Nandell

no kids this time:cloud9:

pumpkinkate cabin # 1060 (for now hoping to upgrade!)
DW- Kate 33
DH- Josh 36 (Birthday is just before the cruise!)
DD- Megan- 15
DS- David- 11

I can set up the Facebook page if nobody objects.... Also my daughter can set up one for the teens on the boat (this helped a ton getting them excited on out last cruise) 198 days!!!!
:dance3:

Our info for FE -

Cindermouse Cabins

Cabin #1 GTY
DW - Eryn 33
DH - Jeff 35 (birthday during cruise)
DS - Porter 8
DD - Maitland 4

Cabin #2 GTY
Grandma - Sara 69
DD - Moira 10
DS - Nolan - 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter