Oct. 12, 2013 - WONDERful cruise from Galveston

Dramamama

Mouseketeer
Just booked our cruise out of Galveston, and wanting to know who is cruising with us. This will be our 3rd time aboard the Wonder. :banana:

It is me DW ::MinnieMo, DH :smickey:, DS 12 :hmghost:, and DD 10 :tink:. (ages when we sail)

We love to participate in FE and I would be willing to organize.

Who is sailing with us?

I know I'm talking to myself, because no one else has posted, but. . . .
I'm excited. I checked our stateroom against the steamer trunk thread and found out ours didn't have one. :scared:
I looked for a stateroom with one and moved our room. Now we have the steamer trunk. :banana:

Told my DH, but he doesn't get excited over those things. He doesn't even remember we had one on another cruise.:confused3

I knew some one on the boards would understand and share in my excitement.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

I'm thinking about changing to this date.

It will be my, dh and dd8.

Would love to have someone to talk to. I know it is a year away, but I get so exited.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm a little excited. Its hard to be excited right now because we are going on a long overdue trip to WDW in November. I plan on hitting the cruise planning pretty hard when January rolls around. I love planning! DH and I have been on 2 Carnival cruises and DD7 has been on 1. We love Disney and we love cruising, so I'm sure we'll love having both together!

Okay Dramamama, I'm in. I just officially send the email to change the cruise!

WONDERful, go glad to have someone else to plan with. I'm so looking forward to the cruise.

How big are the FE groups you normally do? I'd love to be in one, but I don't want to spend hours and hours delivering.

The largest one I was in was 12. The group was larger but we broke into 3 different groups. It was a lot of fun, and didn't take up much time.

That sounds great! I'm get so excited when I think about making door magnets and fish extenders and coming up with ideas for the gifts for the FE.:beach:

Too bad we have to wait more than a year! :crazy2:

Hello, this is my first time on these boards. We will also be on the Wonder. In fact we will be having a small family reunion on board. We would like to be a part of an FE.

Looking forward to our fourth cruise just as much as the previous three.

Welcome to our group. I know the cruise is far away, but I love the planning. I will be putting the FE together as we get closer.

Thank you for the nice welcome!

We always look forward to the planning no matter how far ahead the cruise is.

The first one we were on my mom was packing in January and we were not leaving until october!:cheer2:

We are considering this cruise. Just myself & DW. If we book, we are interested in the FE exchange :dance3:

Ptwolfman said:
We are considering this cruise. Just myself & DW. If we book, we are interested in the FE exchange :dance3:

Welcome to the group we would love to have you join us.

I'm excited about the itinerary change! Castaway Cay! I was hoping DCL would stop there.

Are they stopping at Castaway Cay? I read Jamaica, Grand Cayman & Cozumel. I would love to go to the Cay!

Yes. Castaway cay. I received an email from DCL with the new itinerary.

Dramamama said:
Yes. Castaway cay. I received an email from DCL with the new itinerary.

Do you mind sharing the itinerary? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!