Oct 10, 2013 - Disney Dream

castacrew, droy, donald1403,

Looks like we have ourselves a FE group!

It consists of:

CASTACREW -

Family of 4
Mom
Dad
Daughter - 8
Son - 2

Family with Castacrew - Family of 5
Mom
Dad
Daughter 4
Child 6 - didn't know if this was male or female
Child 9 - didn't know if this was male or female

DROY
2 Adult Female -Mom/Grandma
Daughter 4
Daughter 14

DONALD 1403
Adult Male
Adult Female

MICKEYFAN1971
Mom
Dad
Son -11
Son - 14

Family with MICKEYFAN1971
Mom
Dad
Daughter - 13
Daughter - 11

Please confirm/add info if I have anything wrong. Once we get this finalized I can send out a finalized list, in a private message with cabin numbers.

Do we want to close this now? Or keep open for anyone else? We are 4 weeks from sailing - I want to make sure there is plenty of time for everyone to plan!!

We've added 2 more families to the FE Group! Welcom bmn0547 and Mile High Cruiser!!!

They consist of:
bmn0547
Adult Male
Adult Female

MileHighCruiser
Adult Female
Son 7
son 5

To all: Please confirm that you are planning on participating in the FE, so that the rest of know what to plan for!!

Once we close this, I'll send a confirmed list to everyone with cabin numbers!!

Can not wait to get on that ship in 3 weeks!!!

We've added 2 more families to the FE Group! Welcom bmn0547 and Mile High Cruiser!!!

They consist of:
bmn0547
Adult Male
Adult Female

MileHighCruiser
Adult Female
Son 7
son 5

To all: Please confirm that you are planning on participating in the FE, so that the rest of know what to plan for!!

:banana: Yay! Thanks for including us. My kids will be so excited. Should I message you our cabin number?

Thank you again!

Cecilia

:banana: Yay! Thanks for including us. My kids will be so excited. Should I message you our cabin number?

Thank you again!

Cecilia
Yay!! I'm glad you're excited! I PM'd you back, but it is saying something about needing to have 10 posts in order to PM???? Idon't know, I'm new to this DisBoards thing, and certainly to the FE thing - its our first Disney Cruise!

So if anyone out there has any suggestions - I'm open for any and all suggestions!!!!

Hey everyone... is it to late for another family of four???:cheer2:

I think we can add one more! I am thinking we should close it soon - again, any and all suggestions welcomed!!! I'm not sure how many families are usually in these - with haleyjr - we are at 9 families!! That's so cool! Is 10 good??

I see where Donald 1403 just suggested we close it Oct. 1! Is that enough time for everyone to plan accordingly??

I'm new to Disney cruising and FE Groups - just trying to figure it all out!!

pixiedust:

Yay!! I'm glad you're excited! I PM'd you back, but it is saying something about needing to have 10 posts in order to PM???? Idon't know, I'm new to this DisBoards thing, and certainly to the FE thing - its our first Disney Cruise!

So if anyone out there has any suggestions - I'm open for any and all suggestions!!!!
This is our first Disney cruise too but one of my coworkers is a big Disney cruiser and she schooled me. Do you have a FE made or did you order one? I made one using my best glue gun skills! And I have all my FE items made. I'm ready to go as soon as I have the cabin numbers.

I made t shirts for my kids with the Mickey silhouette and I made Pirate Mickey shirts for the pirate party. We have Halloween costumes picked out and put aside. Documents are printed and luggage tags are ready to go.

I think we can add one more! I am thinking we should close it soon - again, any and all suggestions welcomed!!! I'm not sure how many families are usually in these - with haleyjr - we are at 9 families!! That's so cool! Is 10 good??

I see where Donald 1403 just suggested we close it Oct. 1! Is that enough time for everyone to plan accordingly??

I'm new to Disney cruising and FE Groups - just trying to figure it all out!!

pixiedust:
I think October 1 is a good date. The other FE group I was in accidentally had 20 cabins and 76 people. That was a bit much. I think 9 or even 10 is a good number.

It's a three day cruise. Should we set a cut off time for delivering FE items? Like Saturday October 12th at 8 PM? After that there will be packing and the FE might have to come down.

I can tell you my cabin here. It's 6664. And you can e mail me the list to Cecilia @ cruisecritic . com

As for the cruise, we aren't getting off the ship in Nassau and may only do a quick walk around of Castaway Cay. The kids want to do the Aqua Duck over and over and go to the club. Fine by me! We're also doing a 4 day Carnival cruise before this one that's going to the Bahamas too. Is anyone else extending their vacation before or after?

Cecilia

They consist of:
bmn0547
Adult Male
Adult Female

MileHighCruiser
Adult Female
Son 7
son 5

Thanks so much for including us! we're definitely IN for the FE!

Can't wait! Oct. 10 can't get here soon enough!!

-Brennan & Christine

MickeyFan1971 join the Disney Dream cruise 10/10/13 F/E group on Facebook for updated information in our group

Everyone that is in the F/E group join Disney dream cruise 10/10/13 F/E group on Facebook. Since I orchestrated a new group it would good if we could keep up with all of the families in there. It's probably time we close since we are 17 days out.

how much fun can you have 18 days and no room number.
we just love VGT see all on board

Don- Gail

Neereulet / 6614/ 2 adults- Evan M, Janie F / 3 kids Emma F (7), Abby F (5), Anna (F) 2

Neereulet's inlaws / 6072 / 2 adults-Duane M, Stephanie F

*999haunts/ 6012 / 4 adults- Trish F, Jon M, Anees M, Brittany F

Phenomenalbrandi / 6180 / 2 adults –Brandi F, Brian M / 1 kid –Hope F (4)

meryll83 / 9579 / 2 adults -Meryll F, Simon M

Dunnmom / 10070 / 3 adults - Jimmy M, Tammy F, Madona F / 2 kids - Mason M (9), Graham M (6)

GarrettJD / 6504 / 2 adults – Nikkie F, Garrett M

Lsutodd002 / 7526 / 2 adults, Todd M, Erin F / 2 kids –Tod Arin M (4), Bailey F (8)

Gmilligan /10142/ 2 adults- Candice F, Greg M / 2 kids-Amyia F (14),Evelyn F (14)

Poolesaredisneycrazy/ 9590 / 2 adults –Bob M , Yvette F / 1 kid – John M (7)

Tlc330 / 9164 / 2 adults - Kevin M, Trish F / 1 kid – Mackenzie F (7)

We are closing the 2nd FE Group. At this count, we have 9 families. That includes: 17 adults and 15 children.

At current time we have:

MickeyFan1971 - 2 adults M/F, 14 yo son, 11 yo son
MickeyFan1971 (traveling with) 2 adults M/F, 13 yo daughter, 11 yo daughter
CastaCrew - 2 adults M/F, Daughter 8, Son 2
CastaCrew (traveling with) 2 adults M/F, Daughter 4, child 6, child 9
droy - 2 adults - both female, Daughter 14, Daughter 4
Donald 1403 - 2 Adults, M/F
bmn0547 - 2 adults, M/F
MileHighCruiser - 1 adult F, Son 7, Son 5
haleyjr - 2 adults M/F, 2 children

I will get everyone a list of cabin numbers as soon as I get them!!

As for the cruise, we aren't getting off the ship in Nassau and may only do a quick walk around of Castaway Cay. The kids want to do the Aqua Duck over and over and go to the club. Fine by me! We're also doing a 4 day Carnival cruise before this one that's going to the Bahamas too. Is anyone else extending their vacation before or after?

Cecilia

We're not getting off in Nassau either. We do plan to spend some quality time at Castaway Cay. We're going to be at WDW for MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival for 5 days before the cruise!

Just 17 days to the cruise (and 12 until we're at WDW!)

We are closing the 2nd FE Group. At this count, we have 9 families. That includes: 17 adults and 15 children.

At current time we have:

MickeyFan1971 - 2 adults M/F, 14 yo son, 11 yo son
MickeyFan1971 (traveling with) 2 adults M/F, 13 yo daughter, 11 yo daughter
CastaCrew - 2 adults M/F, Daughter 8, Son 2
CastaCrew (traveling with) 2 adults M/F, Daughter 4, child 6, child 9
droy - 2 adults - both female, Daughter 14, Daughter 4
Donald 1403 - 2 Adults, M/F
bmn0547 - 2 adults, M/F
MileHighCruiser - 1 adult F, Son 7, Son 5
haleyjr - 2 adults M/F, 2 children

I will get everyone a list of cabin numbers as soon as I get them!!

We are the (traveling with) Castacrew :) We need to also include names.... my F/E gifts are personalized.

Onsby's - Justin (M) - Ashley (F) .... kids Logen (M) 9, Hayes (M) 6, Kynslie (F) 4 cabin 10122

Im trying to help Lauren (Castacrew) as much as possible. I set up the following FB page.... please join. It will be a lot easier to keep in touch and update. Join Disney Dream cruise 10/10/13 F/E Group.... If you cant find the group, find me or Lauren....... Ashley Jones Onsby OR Carl Lauren CastaI would say that the group needs to be closed at this point. I need to start on my gifts :))

There is one for the 2nd group... I replied on your post in fb bc it wont let me post a link :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter