Obama Declares War on Investors, Entrepreneurs, Businesses, And More

You are just SASSY today!:lmao:

Personally, I have a bigger issue with the fact that Obama crashed his Star Fighter into a swamp on Dagoba and HAS NEVER PAID FOR IT!

What does that say about the man, I ask you SIR!

:idea: I say garnish his paycheck! Surely there's some way to do that now that he's making those big Presidential bucks. :thumbsup2

Disagree all you want but don't intimate there's some super-secret plot against the American people.

I think, those are your words...not mine.:lmao:

Hijack the argument, change the subject and make personal attacks on the opposition...it's what libs do.

You can bait all you want....I'm not biting.

Wall Street lost their right to vote on how to save the economy since they pretty much wrecked it in the first place.
Ditto to the rich Conservatives who got us here as well. You broke it pretty badly. Are you really so blind to think that we're going to believe that you are the best ones to fix this mess you got us into?

Don't think so. Get out and give us back your AATM (Average American Taxpayer Money) card.

So we are to do what? What's YOUR solution, Dawn? Let the market find its own way? Yea, that worked great, didn't it?

Cut corporate taxes in half. Cut individual taxes. Slash capital gains taxes to zero for 2 years, and then raise them to 10%, and yes, the market will find its own way.

Ditto to the rich Conservatives who got us here as well.You broke it pretty badly. Are you really so blind to think that we're going to believe that you are the best ones to fix this mess you got us into?

Don't think so. Get out and give us back your AATM (Average American Taxpayer) card.

What about the rich democrats? Or, do you think they don't exist?

Nevermind. I have read your posts. I know how you feel about all business owners.

I'm not so sure, the consequences are unintended.

Plot? Who said anything about a plot? Anyone who has a different view, than you or Obama, wears a tin foil hat? Hmmm....dissenters are no longer allowed a voice? Obama says...and so it's the Gospel Truth?

Obama may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them. I'm quite sure, he is aware of this scenario.

I think, those are your words...not mine.:lmao:

Hijack the argument, change the subject and make personal attacks on the opposition...it's what libs do.

You can bait all you want....I'm not biting.

You said you weren't sure the consequences would be unintended. What did you mean? If you're intimating (and then backing off when called on it) that the President has some hidden agenda to harm then say so.

I was chiding YOU for your rhetoric. Not all libs. Me. I felt your remark was one of those 'the sky is falling, the sky is falling' ones I've seen a lot of since the election. They're useless in my opinion. Thus the tin foil hat reference. I didn't change any subject. I don't say 'it's what cons do'. It's silly to lump people together in one bunch.

Cut corporate taxes in half. Cut individual taxes. Slash capital gains taxes to zero for 2 years, and then raise them to 10%, and yes, the market will find its own way.

And in the meantime those of us not wealthy enough to have any capital gains will do what? Starve. Lose our homes after we lose our jobs. Continue to let the big money guys rob us all blind up there on Wall Street? And what if the market doesn't find its own way? Another deep depression?

And in the meantime those of us not wealthy enough to have any capital gains will do what? Starve. Lose our homes after we lose our jobs. Continue to let the big money guys rob us all blind up there on Wall Street? And what if the market doesn't find its own way? Another deep depression?
That trickle-down idea worked out stupendously well, didn't it? :thumbsup2 Give the 1% at the top tax cuts, tax breaks and protection from capital gains and they, in their gratitude, will magically start creating thousands of jobs.

In India.

When money is freely invested in the market by the private sector, it grows business, it provides jobs. When there is a reason to put money at risk; non punitive taxation, then investors invest and grow the economy. You cannot spend your way to prosperity.

That trickle-down idea worked out stupendously well, didn't it? :thumbsup2 Give the 1% at the top tax cuts, tax breaks and protection from capital gains and they, in their gratitude, will magically start creating thousands of jobs.

In India.

And it did. During the Reagan years, after 9/11 and the Clinton recession, that is exactly what happened.

In India.

Ain't that the truth.

And it did. During the Reagan years, after 9/11 and the Clinton recession, that is exactly what happened.
The flavor of my kool-aid today is cherry. Yesterday it was kiwi and tomorrow I think it'll be grape. What flavor did you get today, Dawn? :flower3:

TinFoil_DB52B2F1-0E7F-A983-F0F9D799A20B06C8.jpg

Advanced Aluminum Deflector Beanie

We don't want the market to find its own way... we want the economy to find its way.

Bush did all those things and it did prop up the market. But the underlying economy was weak... and the bubble eventually burst.

Item by Item:

Cut corporate taxes in half - Exxon already pays an effective rate of under 20%. Large companies are not were jobs are created... small businesses are.

Cut individual taxes - Has happened 3 times in the last 10 years.

Slash capital gains taxes to zero - A horrible idea. You realize you pay capital gains when you pull your money out of the market? If it went to 0 everyone would pull their money out of the market. A better idea would be to raise short term Capital Gains and lower long term gains

Small Business Owners are getting huge tax breaks and health care credits to promote jobs according to most reports I have read. Do you think Mccain would have done anything for the small business owner? Did everyone forget his stance that the economy was fine, I mean how could we forget the main street vs. wall street argument that went on for decades! Not to mention, the banks and investors are spending their free bailout money on off shore stocks and the Forex market. I don't see how anyone can defend them.

Irrelevant. He didn't win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter