Obama Declares War on Investors, Entrepreneurs, Businesses, And More

Oh, I understand completely. She stated that her husband was going to turn away all business over $250K because of an additional 3-4% tax implication. The second and third reasons you highlighted have nothing to do with that. As a matter of fact, she claims that he doesn't want any extra business, then seems to be complaining that business is slow. It's silly and reads like a disjointed list of Conservative talking points and hyperbole. This business owner, and GSA vendor, calls BS and isn't buying it. Sorry.

Conservative talking points.:sad2: BTW..where do we get these?:confused3

I didn't dissect the post. I considered past comments, looked at the big picture and came to that conclusion. This isn't the only poster or business owner that is taking a second look at their business model.

I guess, you are in a teflon business. Glad Obama's policies are helping you out. I still don't get "it's a only 3-4%" tax increase? Are you giving Liberal talking points?;)

Dow's at 6849....looks like conservative talking points and hyperbole are affecting it too.:rolleyes1 Nevermind. I forgot...Bush's fault.

Dow's at 6849....looks like conservative talking points and hyperbole are affecting it too.:rolleyes1 Nevermind. I forgot...Bush's fault.

Or false panic selling, much like the artifical high of the price of oil last year was caused by a false perception of a shortage, even when the producers said there was plenty of oil in the market.

It's a shame so much of our economic health is allowed to be subject to rumors and speculation of investment "bankers." A self-fulfilling prophecy, much like the rise in oil prices and home prices before reality hit. It works to artificially increase, as well as to artificially decrease, prices.

Conservative talking points.:sad2: BTW..where do we get these?:confused3

I didn't dissect the post. I considered past comments, looked at the big picture and came to that conclusion. This isn't the only poster or business owner that is taking a second look at their business model.

I guess, you are in a teflon business. Glad Obama's policies are helping you out. I still don't get "it's a only 3-4%" tax increase? Are you giving Liberal talking points?;)

From what I read around here, apparently...Glenn Beck. :rotfl:

I can't fault your gullibility, though. You obviously don't understand how a business is run, or what it takes to keep one afloat. Otherwise, you'd see how patently silly the "facts" in GotDisney's post are.

Sure looks like Wall Street is telling Obama what they think about his stimulus plan.

I wouldn't have expected Wall Street to be thrilled with Obama. He was very clear during his campaign that there would be more regulations and more oversight on what was going on over there. They're going to make less $$ under Obama than they did under Bush, and that's gotta make them unhappy.

Or it could have nothing to do with who is in the Oval Office, it could be because the economy just stinks right now.

Or false panic selling, much like the artifical high of the price of oil last year was caused by a false perception of a shortage, even when the producers said there was plenty of oil in the market.

It's a shame so much of our economic health is allowed to be subject to rumors and speculation.

False panic selling? Maybe. I don't know anymore. The new administration and their policies are not giving any hope. There's no confidence.

Obama's "eat the rich" mentality, doesn't exacting give investors the "warm fuzzies."

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter