Nursing home stocking stuffers?

I had both of my parents in home at one time or another, one short term and one long term. The biggest treat for my dad was food. Get their favorites with in their allowed diets. The were always loosing chap sticks and both liked cough drops. My mom liked find the word books and my dad always wanted a flash light near by. Change for the drink or snack machine is always welcome. The best thing will be getting them home for that 4 hours if it is safe and will not make it too hard on them to go back.

My grandmother loved getting jewelry. Nothing expensive, just costume type stuff. Nothing with clasps, etc... We made sure necklaces were large enough to go over her head, and that bracelets could slide easily onto her wrist. She also liked having her nails polished, so we gave her nail polish.

My grandmother loved getting jewelry. Nothing expensive, just costume type stuff. Nothing with clasps, etc... We made sure necklaces were large enough to go over her head, and that bracelets could slide easily onto her wrist. She also liked having her nails polished, so we gave her nail polish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter