Nu-Wave Oven

DJT

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have one of these? Does it work? Do you use it often? The infomercial makes it look so great - healthy. Just wondered if anyone has any experience with it.

Donna

I have not tried one but I would NOT buy one. I worked for a short bit for one of the at home call centers and that was one of the products. A few of my calls were people complaining and they could not get anyone in customer service (I was in sales) to help them, refund their money or offer suggestions to get it work correctly. I quit because I could not sell potentially bad products (there were others too I didn't belive in).

I KNOW! I saw that informercial one night and if I didn't have some restraint, I would have bought it.

I found so many mixed reviews on it.

I was going to check at Bed Bath and Beyond sometime, or Target...but instead decided I'll start looking at yard sales for one.

I didn't think about yard sales. I saw Kohl's had one on sale recently but I wasn't able to get there to look at it.

My husband bought a Nu Wave and he only cooks on it! Yesterday at our yard sale we sold our electric skillet brand new still in the box and our George Forman grill, like new.

I am a very picky eater and the steaks he makes in that are GREAT. I think it is a quality product. We love it!

My husband bought a Nu Wave and he only cooks on it! Yesterday at our yard sale we sold our electric skillet brand new still in the box and our George Forman grill, like new.

I am a very picky eater and the steaks he makes in that are GREAT. I think it is a quality product. We love it!

That sounds good. I liked the way on the infomercial they just took frozen chicken breasts out of the freezer and cooked them in the NuWave. They looked good. I was thinking it would be a healthy way to eat if the Oven worked the way they say it does.

it really does work that way. I would buy a whole chicken for a few dollars and cook it up on that in no time at all. Unfortantly it's my mom's and i didn't get to keep it.

I never did much of the tiered cooking, like veggies on the bottom. But the meats always turned out amazing. Better than the george grill.

I would get my own if i had the 100$ or so to spend on it. My mom lived in a trailer home, but couldn't afford the gas for the stove, and i hated cooking on it. So we used alternatives for cooking like the nu wave oven, crock pot and george grill. So it got a lot of use out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter