November or January

The CM I spoke to last week said there is no decision yet about when hoppers will return. He said that technically I could add them as I rebooked my October trip to January, but I chose not to for now because I don't want to have to call again to remove them if hopping doesn’t return. I can always add them later if hopping does come back.

I posted a similar thread in the Disney Families section, but our trip is scheduled for November and I was looking at moving to January. What is there to do in January at WDW? Do you think the parks may close again by then? I'm thinking things may open more by then.
We were at WDW last January, and had a blast. The lines were shorter (compared to June lines), the weather was a lot better, and it was probably one of our best trips. There was nothing special going on except Fest of the Arts at EPCOT, but that seemed to keep the crowds low, which was a plus for us. We are coming back Jan as well, though it will be mostly Universal with a day at MK.

We are not opting for park hoppers at this point, because we are only there one day and don't want to feel like we have to hop to get our money back out of the ticket. I will be surprised if hopping is allowed by January anyway. Cases are still going up in the US and I expect that trend to continue.

My hubby and myself are going Nov. 8th for 5 nights but we are just doing a resort only stay at BLT and Copper Creek. We were able to get our 8 night stay in this past March and we have another park trip booked for March 2021. We plan on visiting the resorts to check our decorations and enjoying some nice meals along the way.
Hello, this year could be different because - why not, the whole planet is different! - but in my experience visiting in November, the resorts are not fully decorated until the week leading in to Thanksgiving. Again, I hope this year will be different and you'll get to see some nice decorations, but didn't want you to be disappointed if they're not up during the time you plan to visit. Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

Hi.

We are three couples that will be in Disney celebrating my 30th anniversary, staying in a GV at SSR.

We have two prk days since guys will gold and we want to relax by pool and night is eating and drinking at DTD.

Anyway, the two parks that the couples chose were Epcot and AK. We are there often so it didnt matter to me.

Our park days will be Wednesday, November 11 and Friday, November 13. We want to keep these dates and not change. Wednesday is Veteran’s Day.

Given above, would you do Epcot on Wednesday and AK on Friday? If they choose MK, which is what they currently wanted, would you still do Epcot on that Wednesday and MK on a Friday?

Also, a little stressed about hearing DTD being closed to capacity. We chose SSR since we have most of our dinners there with the exception of Topolinos since eating and drinking is our main focus lol. Not sure what we will do if we walk over and cannot get in. That is the part that is starting to stress me out.

Thanks so much. Finalizing today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter