November ADR's & Cancellations

I have an ADR for 4 at Cinderella's Royal Table for Saturday, Nov. 24th at 2:30. I will trade for an ADR for 4 at Epcot (prefferably Le Cellier but we'll take what we can get) on Turkey Day. Anytime between 6 and 8 would be fine. PM me if you're interested.

Um...I may have starting packing last week...LOL...

I am still looking for a Norway breakfast on Nov 26 for 3...I have a lunch on the same day to trade and also CRT breakfast or lunch for 3 for the week we are there...I have a table for 2 for breakfast but need it for 3 Nov 30-Dec 2:goodvibes
queenbee99-A wonderful dis'er was able to help me with my ADR for Sci-Fi.
You said we were there the same time. Did you start packing yet? I started yesterday. :banana:

Okay,

I have Le Cellier dinner this Friday for 5 people two tables someone can have. I have LTT for lunch on Thanksgiving (no characters).

Let me know if you'd like either.

I just sent you a pm about wanting your Liberty Tree tavern on Thanksgiving Day. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Looking for LTT for around 4 pm on 11/29 for 3 people. Please let me know if you are canceling!! Thanks!:)

Looking for LTT for around 4 pm on 11/29 for 3 people. Please let me know if you are canceling!! Thanks!:)

If the person that responded first doesn't want it, I'll let you know, but it is a lunch reservation anyway.

I'm looking for Liberty Tree Tavern on 11/29 for 5 people around 4 or 430pm. Please PM me if you have are cancelling.

Ive got a Chef Mickey's for this Thursday Nov. 21st at 8:00 a.m. for a party of five. Please let me know if anyone wants it. I may have a few more cancellations for this week. If so, I will post them within a couple of hours.

Looking for something between 11/26-11/30 for Askershus Princess Storybook at Epcot. If anyone has a cancellation here please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Looking for LTT 11/29 anytime betwen 4pm-7:30pm, 2 people. Nothing to trade but pixie dust I'm afraid!

I'm going to check the Dis board in about an hour or two. I have a Le Cellier dinner for tomorrow night (Thanksgiving) that I need to cancel. PM me if interested. I won't be checking after about 2 hours from now. It's a last minute cancellation and wanted to give the Dis members first shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter