November ADR's & Cancellations

Okay....when you tell her that Cinderella won't be at the Princess Storybook but we will find her another time, and she looks at you with those big blue eyes and says "it's okay Mommy I know she will find me"....you start to feel a little desperate.

I am looking for CRT breakfast or lunch for 2 Nov. 8th-11th. IF Found can trade or give up Princess Storybook on Nov. 9th for 2 @ 1140 (lunch).
Thanks from the desperate Mom.

Hi all. I am looking for dinner at 1900 Park Fare for 3 either 11/29 or 12/01. Any help would be much appreciated!

Okay....when you tell her that Cinderella won't be at the Princess Storybook but we will find her another time, and she looks at you with those big blue eyes and says "it's okay Mommy I know she will find me"....you start to feel a little desperate.

I freaked out too on our last trip (end of Sept) and frantically seeked (and found) a 1900 PF ADR. BUT, it wasn't necessary. Her best "cindy" time was at the Judges Tent at MK.

FYI Just canceled a large party reservation at LTT on the 29th for 5:30pm. Hope someone on this tread gets it!

I saw you tried to PM me but my inbox was full!!!! I'm so mad at myself! Thank you though for taking the time to try & PM me. I just got in & called ASAP but LTT is still booked for 11/29. Darn! I'll keep trying though!

I am looking for CRT breakfast or lunch for 2 Nov. 8th-11th. IF Found can trade or give up Princess Storybook on Nov. 9th for 2 @ 1140 (lunch).
Thanks from the desperate Mom.

keep your princess storybook if you cant get CRT last time we were at storybook we had Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, Belle and guess who... Cinderella!!
My dd about fell out of her chair. So you never know....

I am looking for Ohana character breakfast for 4 between 8-8:30 am on Nov. 21st. I know this is short notice, but we just added another family to our magical gathering and we would love to eat one meal with everyone.

Hi all. I am looking for an ADR for the new Tusker House Character Breakfast (formerly Donald's) for Sunday, November 18.

I have an ADR for the same on Monday, November 19.... willing to trade.

:)

We are tryiing for a candlelight package dinner at LeCellier on Friday 11/23 for a party of 6. Would love to see the show on our last night, thanks and please email me if you have anything available.

jfogarty@cox.net

:santa:

I freaked out too on our last trip (end of Sept) and frantically seeked (and found) a 1900 PF ADR. BUT, it wasn't necessary. Her best "cindy" time was at the Judges Tent at MK.

Thank you!!!! That is what we are planning to do. Just six months ago the Princess thing was not a big deal. Now it's seems like all she can talk about. We are on our way right now! Lots of pixie dust to everyone.

We are up to date on our plans and I just cancelled (1:15 CT):

11/26 4:30 Rose and Crown for 4

11/27 3:35 Crystal Palace for 4

11/28 7:10 Rose and Crown for 4

11/29 12:40 Coral Reef for 4

11/29 5:50 Rose and Crown for 4

11/29 8:40 Coral Reef for 4

I still have available for trade: (looking for CRT lunch and BBB MK 11/27 or 11/30 and LTT dinner 11/27)

11/25 7:05 Ohana for 2

11/25 7:20 1900 Park Faire for 2

11/28 11:50 Le Cellier for 4

Got another one to trade....
I have an Ohana ADR for 4 ppl on 11/19 @ 8:20pm. I would like to trade it for a dinner ther on 11/18.

Yes, I am changing my itinerary all around!

We are arriving this Sunday the 11th and have ressies for 7 people at LeCellier at 5:20pm. It is possible that we will not make the ressie. If anyone is interested, I would be willing to get your cell phone number and call you if we are not going to make it. I would know for sure by the time we arrive around 4. PM me if you are willing to wait until the last minute! Amy

I have a resservations for 4 at LTT at 4pm Thanksgiving day, but would like to trade for WCC if anyone wants!! We decided we would like to hang around the resort that day! :goodvibes :goodvibes

From reading all these posts I learned that Sci-Fi give seperate tables for your group :confused3
I thought we had one table for our party of 5 but just called to confirm and we have 2 :confused3 There is no way the CM told me 2 tables and I said ok and took it, I have 3 kids with me :scared1:
Does anyone have Sci-Fi party of 5 for lunch to trade or give away?
The restaurant is completely booked.

I also have a dinner for Chef Mickeys for November 26 that I will use but really looking for November 25 for 5 people. Does anyone want to trade or anyone giving one up?

Both dates the restaurant is completely booked.

Thank you very much!

What date are you looking for Sci-Fi? I have a breakfast for 3 at Chef Mickeys on the 26th...forgot to add...you are there the same time we are!
From reading all these posts I learned that Sci-Fi give seperate tables for your group :confused3
I thought we had one table for our party of 5 but just called to confirm and we have 2 :confused3 There is no way the CM told me 2 tables and I said ok and took it, I have 3 kids with me :scared1:
Does anyone have Sci-Fi party of 5 for lunch to trade or give away?
The restaurant is completely booked.

I also have a dinner for Chef Mickeys for November 26 that I will use but really looking for November 25 for 5 people. Does anyone want to trade or anyone giving one up?

Both dates the restaurant is completely booked.

Thank you very much!

I still have available for trade: (looking for CRT lunch and BBB MK 11/27 or 11/30 and LTT dinner 11/27)

11/25 7:05 Ohana for 2

11/25 7:20 1900 Park Faire for 2

11/28 11:50 Le Cellier for 4

Hi--I (unfortunately) don't have anything to trade ya for, but I am looking for LeCellier on 11/28 if you decide to give it up. Thanks.

P.S. I would be forever in your debt!

Tweaked our plans and have gotten some fantastic help from some wonderful dis'ers and have the following to give to someone:

Sunday, November 25
5:40 pm
1900 Park Fare
5 people plus infant

9 pm
Chef Mickeys
Party of 5

Monday, November 26
1:25 pm
Sci-Fi at MGM
5 people, 2 cars
I had to cancel this since I was going to be double booked for my earlier ADR. This was JUST canceled a few minutes ago.

6:20 pm
Chef Mickeys
5 people

Please let me know via PM if you would like any of the above.
I won't cancel until the weekend.

queenbee99-A wonderful dis'er was able to help me with my ADR for Sci-Fi.
You said we were there the same time. Did you start packing yet? I started yesterday. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!