November 3rd, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York

Would love to join the FE.
2 adults and one boy-9
Cabin 7620

@robyn654
Welcome to our group!:goodvibes

Are the adults husband and wife or other family members? Is the boy a son or other family member?

Any favorite characters or interests you want listed next to your names?

Last edited:

DCL_CastawayClubLogo.png

-Silver Members-

Remember you can start your online registration and activity bookings today!

Last edited:
DCL_CastawayClubLogo.png

-Silver Members-

I was up at midnight booking!! :mickeyjum

I wasn't going to get one, but all the Cabanas at CC were already book!!

I was up at midnight booking!! :mickeyjum

I wasn't going to get one, but all the Cabanas at CC were already book!!

So what port arrival time did everyone get? The earliest time I could get was 11:30am. I did my online check in at 5:00am this morning.

Also remember to book your free WDW transfers for the WDW day. We got the 7:15am-10:15am transfers to Epcot.

So what port arrival time did everyone get? The earliest time I could get was 11:30am. I did my online check in at 5:00am this morning.

Also remember to book your free WDW transfers for the WDW day. We got the 7:15am-10:15am transfers to Epcot.

I got the 12:00-12:30 time slot. I couldn't do my online check in when I stayed up so it got done when I got home from church.

How do you book your free WDW transfers? I don't see anywhere to do that! :surfweb:

We already started getting FE gifts!!! pixiedust:

Is it too late to join the fish extenders group?

Nope still plenty of time to join. :goodvibes

Please just post this info and I’ll add you to the FE list.

DISer name
Stateroom # (TBD - if you don’t have a # yet)
List stateroom guests (Kids ages time of cruise)
List favorite interests or characters (Optional)

How do you book your free WDW transfers? I don't see anywhere to do that! :surfweb:

Click - My Disney Cruise
Click - My Cruise activities
Click - Activities (Book Now)
Select November 7th
Scroll to bottom
Click - Port Adventures
Now select your park transfer destination
Your done!
Remember only the WDW ones are free the others like Kennedy Space Center are an additional fee.

Last edited:
•rescuetink
Stateroom# 2604
Me - Mickey
DW - Anything Disney really
DS(14) - Starwars, Fortnite, Rust, Lacrosse (He's a gamer kinda kid)
DD - Disney Princesses

I noticed my DD's age wasn't listed, she"ll be 11 on the cruise!! :wizard:

And my DW is a scrapbooker!!

Just wanted to remind everyone in the Fish Exchange group to post if they upgrade their stateroom at the port and had a room # change. Want to make sure everyone gets their fun gifts.

I’ll update the first posting on departure day up until sail-away. Please check on the first day of our cruise for any of those stateroom # changes if you are part of our Fish Exchange Group. Posting that you checked that day for changes just before sail away would be great too!

Also please have your Fish Extender hanging on your (Fish/Starfish/Sea Horse) as soon as you can. Even if it is just a bag make sure you have a bag of some kind there so you can receive your gifts. Gifts should not be left on the floor in front of staterooms without Fish Extenders or bags.

Last edited:
So I was talking to my BIL yesterday who lives in Fl and he reminded me to make my FP reservations and their going to meet us at the parks. So never having done this before I couldn't find a way to do that online and I called DCL. So for those who didn't know, like me, I was told that our first three FP don't need to be reserved, you just go to whatever ride you want and scan your card and get on. After the first three you then have to go to the kiosk and make more FP reservations!!

So I was talking to my BIL yesterday who lives in Fl and he reminded me to make my FP reservations and their going to meet us at the parks. So never having done this before I couldn't find a way to do that online and I called DCL. So for those who didn't know, like me, I was told that our first three FP don't need to be reserved, you just go to whatever ride you want and scan your card and get on. After the first three you then have to go to the kiosk and make more FP reservations!!

From my understanding from previous DISers who have done this cruise. They received their park tickets on their port day or the night before. They were able to take that ticket and on their bus transfer to their first park you enter the park ticket number into your My Disney Experience app on your phone. Once that is done you can book your first 3 fastpasses, these would be in addition to the 3 "Anytime Fastpass" already preloaded. So you would be holding 6 fastpasses at once per ticket. You can use your phone with the My Disney Experience app to book more Fastpasses no need to use a kiosk. The 3 anytime Fastpasses do not need to be used up before you book more Fastpasses only the ones you booked on the bus on the way to the park do. One thing to remember when you use the Fastpasses you booked on your own you must use them within your Fastpass window. Do not show up early or late. If you do one of your anytime Fastpasses will be used instead.

Added a link to one of the thread discussing this topic: https://www.disboards.com/threads/fast-passes.3694216/#post-59489661

Last edited:
From my understanding from previous DISers who have done this cruise. They received their park tickets on their port day or the night before. They were able to take that ticket and on their bus transfer to their first park you enter the park ticket number into your My Disney Experience app on your phone. Once that is done you can book your first 3 fastpasses, these would be in addition to the 3 "Anytime Fastpass" already preloaded. So you would be holding 6 fastpasses at once per ticket. You can use your phone with the My Disney Experience app to book more Fastpasses no need to use a kiosk. The 3 anytime Fastpasses do not need to be used up before you book more Fastpasses only the ones you booked on the bus on the way to the park do. One thing to remember when you use the Fastpasses you booked on your own you must use them within your Fastpass window. Do not show up early or late. If you do one of your anytime Fastpasses will be used instead.

Added a link to one of the thread discussing this topic: https://www.disboards.com/threads/fast-passes.3694216/#post-59489661

Interesting, when I called they told me I had to use the anytime FP's before I could book more!! I guess they don't want you to know that!! :disrocks:

Thanks for the info!! :thanks:

I wonder what the availability will be like by that time though!!! :confused3

DCL-Gold-and-Red-logo-vertical.jpg

- New Cruisers -

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter