November 2022 Exercise Challenge "Celebrate the Season"

In the midst of baking my hubby's birthday cake and going to ladies' bible study last night, I managed to get in my final 40 minutes. 15 minutes of walking and 25 minutes of bed time yoga. With that, I have turned Gratitude Green and so has the TEAM! A great way to finish up the month!

Thank you to sophy1996 for hosting December.

I'll leave you all with my favorite part of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, which is the One Upon a Christmastime Parade!
It's hard to feel in a sour mood watching this. The marching toy soldiers are by far my favorite part. <3

425 final minutes - horses and growwithjo

2430/1800

Thanks for a fun and festive month, @Elizabeth Smith ! Your posts really helped set the holiday mood! :D

I don't think I'm going to be able to join in for December because I will be traveling half the month. But, I will try to pop in every now and then to say hi and check out all of the fun you are having. Or maybe I'll set a goal but then not post minutes until probably the 18th or so. Would that be awful? I'm going to NYC and WDW, so I know there will be tons of walking. I'm not even sure what to set as a goal.

Aside from a Thanksgiving walk on the beach I really haven't done much exercising of late. I am now at:

1110/900... 123%

I'd like to think I'm going to hit it real hard this week, as I head to WDW on Friday and this would be my last hurrah in getting ready, but we're having snow today, tonight and tomorrow morning... super early for the Seattle area. We're all kind of snow whimps, but to be fair it is very hilly around here and the city doesn't own any snow plows. I do hope to get out for at least a short walk.
I think I'm missing you at WDW by a week! Have a great trip!

I recognize that I'm a little behind. So today I did 40 minutes on the exercise bike plus 25 minutes of bedtime yoga. Updating from my pillow.

We have color changes! sophy1996 has reached Pie Pink and PollyannaMom and the TEAM have reached Ribbon Red.

Sorry you've had a rough go of it this month. I've taken you off the list and I hope we'll see you next month!!

If you can't make it to the parks this Holiday season, you can always
bring the Disney magic to your home with various Christmas DIYs and activities.
View attachment 721920
I love these Christmas Mickey Cookies.
Of course, you can bring the parks to the Christmas dinner table with recipes from WDW.

You can decorate your tree with DIY Disney ornaments, like this cinnamon scented Mickey.
View attachment 721921
I think these gingerbread Mickey ornaments are the cutest, though.
View attachment 721922
Lastly, to keep things simple, you can cut out Disney inspired paper snowflakes.

I think these activities are enough to keep you busy all season long!
I love all of these!

425 final minutes - horses and growwithjo

2430/1800

Thanks for a fun and festive month, @Elizabeth Smith ! Your posts really helped set the holiday mood! :D

I don't think I'm going to be able to join in for December because I will be traveling half the month. But, I will try to pop in every now and then to say hi and check out all of the fun you are having. Or maybe I'll set a goal but then not post minutes until probably the 18th or so. Would that be awful? I'm going to NYC and WDW, so I know there will be tons of walking. I'm not even sure what to set as a goal.

Please join in!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter