November 2021 Exercise Thread

26 minutes on Monday afternoon. We didn't get the house. Our bid was $5K above asking, and we got beaten by someone with an escalation clause who guaranteed 10K above appraisal. I"m not going to lie to y'all I wallowed in Amish donuts until Monday. :P Yesterday was my last day at my DC job. It was surreal - with life being what it is there was no cake, no goodbye hugs, and only 2 of the 12 people on my team were in the office. I've worked for a year with people I've never met, and now probably never will. So very strange. Came home and immediately did 3 virtual tours of new houses. Orlando job starts Dec 1, virtual work until the end of December. when we can find a house. I can't wait to get down there!

244/450 - 44%

Fri-11/19 - 15
Sat-11/20 - 40
Sun-11/21 - 15
Mon-11/22 - 15
Tue-11/23 - 15
-------------------
total new minutes = 100

new cum. total = 435/500

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Congratulations to Raya for turning Bean Green and to PollyannaMom for turning Turkey Brown! The team remains Bean Green, at 67.9%

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! In honor of the holiday, here is the Horn O Plenty from Radiator Springs:

40460DC9-AE6D-48E4-AEF6-97CBF41C79A9.jpeg

Nov 15 -- 66
Nov 16 -- 0
Nov 17 -- 91
Nov 18 -- 0
Nov 19 -- 0
Nov 20 -- 0
Nov 21 -- 0
Nov 22 -- 43
Nov 23 -- 26
Nov 24 -- 28
Nov 25 -- 0
Nov 26 -- 0
Nov 27 -- 0
Nov 28 -- 28

Total -- 692/900

I don't think I will make my time this month. I know I don't have all those 0's but that is what the fitbit said. I did spend 5 days putting together IKEA furniture and each one took a few hours to put together. Because I was not constantly moving it did not count the minutes but my muscles were sore so I was doing something.

1235 minutes since last check in - horses, walking, walk/jog, daily strength challenge, obe, and - best of all - walking in the beach surf and at the bird sanctuary! : ) I would love to count mini golf, but it really wasn't very active! Though we are so bad at it we probably had a lot more strokes than most people would. Ha!

2630/2200

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. We just got back in town - had the absolute best Thanksgiving ever at the beach. We put on some Disney Days' steps with all of our walking, but it still somehow felt so relaxing and refreshing (WDW will feel like work after this trip!). DD and I managed to get out into the water on the warmest day, but I wouldn't call that swimming for exercise - mostly squealing and jumping as the cold waves splashed all over us. DH refused to get in. I think we're going back in April so DD can experience spring migration and hopefully see some fallouts (where birds drop in huge numbers to rest and refuel). This island is one of the first places migrating birds land after their trek across the gulf. If we went in May, we might also get to see sea turtles laying their eggs, but that's at the tail end of the bird migration, so I don't know if we'll wait that long.

This was the view from our balcony:

A sunset as we were walking back to our condo one evening:

And a little something DH left on the beach:

My sweet girl telling me that next time I cannot leave without her:

Last edited:
26 minutes on Monday afternoon. We didn't get the house. Our bid was $5K above asking, and we got beaten by someone with an escalation clause who guaranteed 10K above appraisal. I"m not going to lie to y'all I wallowed in Amish donuts until Monday. :P Yesterday was my last day at my DC job. It was surreal - with life being what it is there was no cake, no goodbye hugs, and only 2 of the 12 people on my team were in the office. I've worked for a year with people I've never met, and now probably never will. So very strange. Came home and immediately did 3 virtual tours of new houses. Orlando job starts Dec 1, virtual work until the end of December. when we can find a house. I can't wait to get down there!

244/450 - 44%
Sorry about the house. Hope you find the perfect one for you soon.

Congratulations to piglet1979 for turning Turkey Brown, to Elizabeth Smith for turning Cranberry Red, and to Twilight Sparkle for being the first team member to reach Cornucopia Purple! And the TEAM jumps to Cranberry Red, at 94.7%! One more day in November, and let's finish strong!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Only 50 more minutes to finish the month - didn't get as many as I thought I would on our trip, so finishing November with 550/750. Ugh!
Twilight - love your pix! Looks like a very relaxing time - I could have used a few minutes like that! and Thanks for taking December!

Love the kitty pix!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!