November 2021 Exercise Thread

sophy1996

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the November 2021 exercise thread! No theme this month, but I'll help keep everyone on track as we approach the year-end holidays.

Welcome back! If you're new here's how to join us:

Each person chooses a time goal and posts minutes towards that goal as they exercise. You can post daily or just catch up when you can. You decide what movement counts towards your goal - which can be a nice round total for the month, a specific number that means something to you, or a calculation based on a target number of minutes per day.

Common goals for our 30 days of November:

15 minutes/day = 450
20 minutes/day = 600
30 minutes/day = 900
45 minutes/day = 1350
1 hour/day = 1800

One of the special motivations of our Disney challenge is color changing! Page one will be updated with individual and team color changes as we make more and more progress.

10% - Corn Yellow
25% - Pumpkin (Pie) Orange
50% - Bean Green (or Green Bean)
75% - Turkey Brown
90% - Cranberry Red

100% - Cornucopia Purple

November 1 started our challenge but join us anytime. Just post your goal and I’ll add you to the list. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and to check out old threads to see what’s been going on.

Team:

BonnieF - 550/750
Elizabeth Smith - 805/800
piglet1979 - 818/900
PollyannaMom - 530/500
Raya - 266/450
sophy1996 - 1400/1400
Twilight Sparkle - 2630/2200

Team Total: 6999/7010 99.8%

Last edited:

Thanks for picking up the month, Sophy! We can all maybe post something fun along the way. I have surprise irises in bloom - amazing! I cut them in anticipation of last night’s frost.
5143F414-F007-4091-A92C-17E1B1F4F42C.jpeg

I’m strugging to come up with a goal for this month. There’s just so much going on! My son and his gang will arrive two days before Thanksgiving and stay till the following Sunday! And, my daughter and I are going to Food and Wine next Saturday for 9 days! What was I thinking??? I’ll have only two days to prep for the big dinner. Adding fuel to this fire, I started physical therapy for my shoulder today - twice a week for at least six week- ugh!
I know I’ll get lots of minutes at WDW, but the rest of the month is up in the air. I’ll aim for 750 minutes, but I think I’ll (hopefully) exceed that!

I am going to go with 900 minutes for now. I had a biopsy on Monday so I haven't been able to get many minutes in yet this month. I should know the results by Monday. The waiting is killing me. If it goes well then I should be good to hit this goal. If not this month might be a wash. I have been through this (precancer cells on my cervix) when I was 19 and they did surgery pretty quick. So I would expect the same this time if it comes back positive. If it does I will adjust my time.

35 minutes today - 70/700 - made the 10% !!!

Piglet - sooooo happy for you !!!! What a weight off your shoulders.

Sophy - the hotels are decorated!!! We do a tour of them, so I'll have lots of pix. The gingerbread house and the carousel are my favorites!

Raya - what an opportunity!!! Keeping fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!