November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Planning on canceling:
TRex 11/15 @3:30 for 3
Chef Mickey 11/11 @9:20 am for 4

PM if interested in coordinating!

I have a Chef Mickeys for 6 on Nov 3 at 8:25 am I want to cancel it by tonight so I don't forget. Pm me if you would like to coordinate.

Thank you again! Really looking forward to this breakfast on our last day of vacation :-)

Canceling now:
California Grill
Date:
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Time:
6:55 PM
Guests:
8 people

I need to cancel a reservation for California Grill on Saturday night, for 10people at 7:20. I will hold off in case anyone want's tp try to coordinate before I cancel.

Thanks

Due to postponing our trip until next year, after being so excited about getting my ADR's following are the ones I will be cancelling in the next few minutes - after I cancel my trip :(

Nov 17 - Hollywood & Vine 9:10 breakfast
Nov 18 - Crystal Palace - 8:40 a.m.
Nov 19 - Garden Grill 4:25 p.m.
Nov 20 - Harmony Barber Shop (2 appts.) 9:30 a.m.; BBB 12:40 p.m. (MK location) CRT 3:50 p.m.
Nov 21 - Tusker House 9:10 a.m.; 1900 Park Fare 6:55 p.m.

I would love the 1900 Park Fare!

I am cancelling Fulton's on Thanksgiving night for 6:30 5 People. If anyone wants to coordinate PM me and we can work it out. Also cancelling Whispering Canyon on Nov. 25th @5:55 for 5.

I have a Garden Grill reservation to cancel for 4 guests on 11/20 at 7:00pm. PM me to coordinate a transfer.

Just cancelled CM 11/18 at 5:10 for 6 b/c I FINALLY got 'Ohana for that timeframe! YAAAYYYY!!! Hope somebody can grab this. And for people checking and rechecking for adr's - don't give up :)!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter