NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those staying at AoA, when you called did the CM try to talk you into a different room? We are staying in the Little Mermaid part and he said with small kids I may want to reconsider because it is at least a 20 min walk to the bus. I'm going to need a bus to the bus. LMAO

Nope they never said anything. We did stay in the 80's section at Pop in Feb 2011. We just cut through the parking lot and it took about 5-10 minutes. I did request building 9 though so it would be a little closer.

Good Morning All....just up too!! I know what I want, just hoping it all goes my way this morning!! Good luck everyone!!

Well I don't see it on the dining drop down menu for reservations, looks like we'll have to wait till 7am....darn it. Oh well.

So I guess this is going to be a call in event. Doesn't look like it can be done online. :upsidedow

]Do you want to know how :confused3 confused I am? When I read this I kept thinking, "second day, second day, I just added one day, what is she talking about?" My brain is fried today. Can't think another thought.[/B]:badpc:

But truly Good Luck to all of you looking for CLP ressies tomorrow. I miss it by 10 days so I won't be competing:rotfl:

Fairy dust for all of you!!!:tinker:

:lmao:I kept telling myself not to say it that way. But self wasn't listening. :rotfl2:

I guess I could clean up a little before I get any kids but Id rather make sure I have all the epcot ressies I need...after CLP is released, I dont think Ill get anything :rotfl2:

I bet you're absolutely right on this!! It will be much harder to get anything after today. Thanks goodness most of my ressies are done. I just hope I am able to secure the day and restaurant I want. If not I will have one other option and that is Saturday....praying for lots of pixie dust this am!

Good morning! Since we don't seem able to do it online, I'm gonna take a quick shower (which will aid me in my quest not to be late for work!).:thumbsup2

I guess I could clean up a little before I get any kids but Id rather make sure I have all the epcot ressies I need...after CLP is released, I dont think Ill get anything :rotfl2:

Thats a really good point. I have moved my LeCellier a few times without any trouble. And that is just unheard of. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter