NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so another left field question.. how many of you are Vegas peeps? I went for the first time the other week and I kid you not when I say I never walked that much with ALL of my Disney trips combined! (okay, slight exaggeration! LOL) I don't think Disney, EPCOT even, has anything on Las Vegas! That place is HUGE and you just never ever stop walking!!

In any case, I bring this up so that I can say that I would NEVER EVER have survived that trip had it not been for the Nike Celsos I'd found through this very board. They are flip flops, so nothing sexy happenin' here, but I cannot express to you ENOUGH the life saver they are to your feet. I bought a second pair JUST for my upcoming Disney Trip.

I still can't get over that I found these little answers to my every walking prayer at Kohl's, on sale, for all of $14.99! LOL They deserve to cost 10 times that!! ;)

These are the ones I bought for this next upcoming trip. http://www.rogansshoes.com/i1365857/715312/products/Nike-Celso-Girl-Thong-Flip-Flop-Sandal.html

These are my favorite flops. Word to the wise they are very slippery when the get wet. I have fallen twice in them because of this. Once at Macys and once at Kroger. Just be careful in them. :thumbsup2

Big storms here today so I may be MIA

A little more than 5 Months for this planner just waiting for tomorrow to get here so I can book my CP Pkg

These are my favorite flops. Word to the wise they are very slippery when the get wet. I have fallen twice in them because of this. Once at Macys and once at Kroger. Just be careful in them. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the heads up. I really need a good pair of sandals or flip flops. But my biggest problem is... I'm vain. :rolleyes1 They have to be cute. :rotfl:

A little more than 5 Months for this planner just waiting for tomorrow to get here so I can book my CP Pkg

Stay safe. And good luck with getting the package you want tomorrow. :thumbsup2

So I bought 2 pairs of flips thanks to that link :rotfl2: I did the ones in the link then the reg black and white with flowers on the bottom.... hope I like them. do you guys think they run small? I ordered them from kohls!:thumbsup2

So I bought 2 pairs of flips thanks to that link :rotfl2: I did the ones in the link then the reg black and white with flowers on the bottom.... hope I like them. do you guys think they run small? I ordered them from kohls!:thumbsup2

I wear an 11 in most shoes, but an 11.5 in all nikes. I have the flops in a size 12.

I wear an 11 in most shoes, but an 11.5 in all nikes. I have the flops in a size 12.

I wear a 7 to an 8 and I bought a 7 and an 8 oh well lol. the link ones I bought in the 8 because there were no 7 and the other black ones I bought the 7 because the reviews said they were big...we shall see!

Good Morning!!

Well tomorrow is the big day for booking the CLP dinner packages. I can hardly wait. This is going to be a highlight for us this trip!!

I wear my Reef sandals and they are so comfortable to wear. I can't stand for my feet to be hot inside a shoe esp. when its warm outside. I have been everywhere in them and for most part my feet haven't been too tired at end of the day. I just love them. I may even get a new pair because the soles are starting to wear a bit. I have had them now for nearly 9 years and they have held up amazingly well.

Hope everyone has a great day!! :)

:banana: Good morning! :banana: Its a good Disney planning day! and I have 5 months til my trip so that means mosst of u have like 4 and a half :banana:

I'll be hanging in there with you till the end. I'm right behind you! We'll get to hear all about everyone's trip and any tips, which makes up for the waiting when everyone else is doing the happy dance!::yes::

After just seeing the weather report I'm glad none of us have our trips this week. :scared:

So true. I feel badly for those who planned and planned and are faced with these storms!:sad2:

Good Morning!!

Well tomorrow is the big day for booking the CLP dinner packages. I can hardly wait. This is going to be a highlight for us this trip!!

ope everyone has a great day!! :)

Hope you both get the ressies you hope for! In fact, I hope everyone on this thread gets the CP ressie they want. Pixie dust all around!pixiedust:pixie dust:

Mommyofthreeprincesses, great news about the cruise.:cheer2: DH has always wanted to go on a cruise, but me not so much. We had one booked several years ago and 3 days before we were to leave, he herniated a disc in his back.:eek: I told him it was God's way of telling us to stay on dry ground.:rotfl2: But I know we'll plan a cruise in the near future. Hope you really enjoy the planning and the trip.

Good Morning!!

I wear my Reef sandals and they are so comfortable to wear. I can't stand for my feet to be hot inside a shoe esp. when its warm outside. I have been everywhere in them and for most part my feet haven't been too tired at end of the day. I just love them. I may even get a new pair because the soles are starting to wear a bit. I have had them now for nearly 9 years and they have held up amazingly well.

Hope everyone has a great day!! :)

I just looked those up. There are 2 stores in town that sell them. So I guess I'll be looking really soon. Shoes are the one thing that I can't order online. I have to try them on.

After just seeing the weather report I'm glad none of us have our trips this week. :scared:

I know! I belong to a Poly thread and there are some people that are there right now and they were saying how miserable they were. I almost cried for them!:sad2: The one thing you can't truly plan for, really bad weather. Here's hoping they all get rid of that storm soon!

Well I officially made my first ADR today. We've been debating the fact for a bit and finally decided to do one character breakfast for the kids. Since we're on the QSDP it's going to be OOP. I made a ressie for Ohana's but noticed Tusker House was also available. Can't decide between the two. Any rec's? Of course Chef Mickey's was full for the entire week. Not surprising since I'm "only" 137 days out, WAY past 180.

I could use some advice about MVMCP. We are going to be there from Nov 23-30. First, I am trying to decide if we should go or not. My kids are not really night owls and I am afraid the evening will take a turn for the worse about 9:00 and we won't be able to stay for the parade/fireworks. (my kids will be 9, 7 and 5). I hate to spend that much and not be able to enjoy the whole thing. But, I planned park days and ADRs around it and I checked and I won't be able to rearrange very easily with what we have. If we do go, I am trying to decide between Sunday the 25th and Tuesday the 27th. Which one has the best chance of being least crowded? Finally, if we decide to do it, should I take my chances that they won't sell out and see what night has the best weather?
If we scrap the party, I would want to change our MK day to Wed so we could see a parade/fireworks (which are earlier, that is a plus), but it is going to mess my ADRs up really bad. UGH!!!!!!! I know I am rambling and overthinking this, but if anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it. I am driving myself CRAZY:headache:

Thanks!

I could use some advice about MVMCP. We are going to be there from Nov 23-30. First, I am trying to decide if we should go or not. My kids are not really night owls and I am afraid the evening will take a turn for the worse about 9:00 and we won't be able to stay for the parade/fireworks. (my kids will be 9, 7 and 5). I hate to spend that much and not be able to enjoy the whole thing. But, I planned park days and ADRs around it and I checked and I won't be able to rearrange very easily with what we have. If we do go, I am trying to decide between Sunday the 25th and Tuesday the 27th. Which one has the best chance of being least crowded? Finally, if we decide to do it, should I take my chances that they won't sell out and see what night has the best weather?
If we scrap the party, I would want to change our MK day to Wed so we could see a parade/fireworks (which are earlier, that is a plus), but it is going to mess my ADRs up really bad. UGH!!!!!!! I know I am rambling and overthinking this, but if anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it. I am driving myself CRAZY:headache:

Thanks!

Go Tuesday. The Sunday party will be the first after the Thanksgiving break and have some pent up demand.

Thanks!

I would go Tuesday as well. Besides that is when a few of us on here are already planning to go. :goodvibes :thumbsup2 Do you have any down time planned for the party day? Its just hubby and I going and we have a late breakfast at Ohanas for 9:45 then we are heading back to the WL to just hang out there for a while. Then we will probably head back to the MK early afternoon. We have a 4:25 resservation at CRT. Then we will be in the park for the rest of the evening until they kick us out. :rotfl:

My dumb butt scheduled AK that day because my grandparents havent been...LOL we may be tired that night!

My dumb butt did the SAME thing. But my thinking was that my DD3.5 could nap on the ride back to the Poly and then we'll rest a bit more there before heading over to MK for CRT at 715. She is a night owl though so even tired once she gets past the 4pm crank hour she's back to being very lively:)

Tulles said:
Well I officially made my first ADR today. We've been debating the fact for a bit and finally decided to do one character breakfast for the kids. Since we're on the QSDP it's going to be OOP. I made a ressie for Ohana's but noticed Tusker House was also available. Can't decide between the two. Any rec's? Of course Chef Mickey's was full for the entire week. Not surprising since I'm "only" 137 days out, WAY past 180.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Tulles said:

I would definitely recommend Tusker House. Great characters and great food!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter