November 2012 Trip planners #4~almost Disney time! Everyone welcome!

So I just saw on the FB page:

BOG Rumor!

Just saw this on the BOG Thread!

Just read on Touring Plans WDW Chat, that you will be able to start making reservations for Be Our Guest by phone starting at noon Aug 20th and online reservations will be available Aug 22nd.

"Also this location will participate in the Tables in Wonderland program. It's one quick-service entitlement for lunch and one table-service for dinner.& credit card will be required for the hold when making resv."

"Guests will not be able to note a dining room preference at the resturant when making reservations, they can inquire at the podium when they check in. Lastly Lumiere will not be at the restaurant, he will instead be nearby assisting Belle with the telling of her story at Enchatned Tales with Belle."

The person reporting is a Disney Dining Reservationist who just got the Advisory sent via email.
Makes me want a BOG ressie now....maybe next year

:thumbsup2
11/17 Raglan Road 5:00 pm
11/18 The Crystal Palace 7:25 pm
11/19 Akershus 2:45 pm
11/20 Tusker House 1:30 pm
11/21 'Ohana 8:25 am
11/21 Yachtsman 7:30 pm (date night!)
11/22 Mama Melrose 6:15 pm
11/23 The Plaza 4:20 pm
11/24 Chef Mickeys 8:55 pm (trying to find a better time still)

:thumbsup2 got them~

just got back from 9 hours at the county fair. DD4 was a rockstar on all the "fast" rides. DD2 went from 6:30am to 8:30pm with out a nap or a melt down. They both sat through an hour and a half long circus show. And the easy spirit 360 reinvent shoes I got just for Disney got a trial by fire test and passed :cool1: So I am all excited and geared up for Nov to get here.

The only down side is DH and I had to split up. DD4 can ride some things that DD2 cannt. So we split up he took DD4 on the bigger stuff and I took DD2 on the smaller stuff. At least at Disney when I get stuck on the kiddie stuff its super fun :rotfl: I should probably add that there is no such thing as kiddie stuff at Disney its all awesome

Thats great! YOu are right Disney is the only place with fun kiddie rides

for bow makers. i have a thick sheer ribbon and a medium one regular one
what would be the best type of bow to make..this is my first attempt.

i would go on youtube and look up bow making....thats what I did! It was easy too

I should have posted this yesterday, but.......

:banana: Double Digit Dance

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thats enough of an excuse for me to keep my suitcase out! :thumbsup2 A "necessity suitcase" it is. :rotfl::dance3:

TODAY IS 100 DAYS!!!! :banana::banana::banana:
So you know what that means for tomorrow means!!! :cheer2:

Good morning ya'll :goodvibes

:rolleyes1 :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

99 days till we leave and 100 till we arrive at WDW. :cool1::yay:
Changed are ADRs again, Decided to do QS when we get there rather than a TS (had Tony's at MK) and hit a less crowded park.
So here's are schedule:
Fri Nov 23- QS go to DHS I want a mac and chesse Hot Dog (I think thats where its at)
Sat- Crystal Palace 10:15a PL for DS at noon
Sun- Teppen Edo 6:10p
Mon- Tusker House 8:15a
Tues- Ohana 9:20a MVMCP
Wed- Le Cellier 3:40p
Thurs- Mama Melrose 2:35p F! Package
Fri- Ohana 6:25p
Sat- Head for Illinois

:thumbsup2

BOG Rumor!

Just read on Touring Plans WDW Chat, that you will be able to start making reservations for Be Our Guest by phone starting at noon Aug 20th and online reservations will be available Aug 22nd.

"Also this location will participate in the Tables in Wonderland program. It's one quick-service entitlement for lunch and one table-service for dinner.& credit card will be required for the hold when making resv."

"Guests will not be able to note a dining room preference at the resturant when making reservations, they can inquire at the podium when they check in. Lastly Lumiere will not be at the restaurant, he will instead be nearby assisting Belle with the telling of her story at Enchatned Tales with Belle."

The person reporting is a Disney Dining Reservationist who just got the Advisory sent via email.

What is the opening date?
Can you imagine what the phone lines are going to be like into Disney dining on the 20th? :eek::scared1::eek:

Good Morning ALL! :goodvibes

Great news about BOG, I will try calling on the 19th just to see and if not then the 20th for sure. I just hope we can get the ADR for Thanksgiving dinner. Thats the one I really want. It really is sure to get exciting once again around here. I cant wait.

Well have to run get dressed and head to work. Hope everyone has a wonderful and magical day!! ;)

mommyof3princess27 said:

BOG Rumor!

I go back to school on the 21st so it would be totally awesome if I can make a reservation on the 20th!!

Just looked back over the ADR list. I just don't know..................I really love everything that I have.

This is really going to be tough to decide between trying to book BOG or not for this trip.

Smileybug said:
Just looked back over the ADR list. I just don't know..................I really love everything that I have.

This is really going to be tough to decide between trying to book BOG or not for this trip.

I feel the same way.i think I will look at the menu again, and see what I think.

So....How many of us are going to drive ourselves crazy over the next few days trying to fit this in.

I know me. As leary as I am about changing anything. (Because I am happy with it.) There is no way that I am going to be able to stand being that close and not trying to see. :lmao::rotfl:

Smileybug said:
So....How many of us are going to drive ourselves crazy over the next few days trying to fit this is.

I know me. As leary as I am about changing anything. (Because I am happy with it.) There is no way that I am going to be able to stand being that close and not trying to see. :lmao::rotfl:

I will go crazy flip flopping..lol.. Still need to look at menu.lol.

FWIW, I was there for soft openings of Dumbo in March. It was certainly not something MK advertised. There were a few CM at the entrance to that area (right by Tea Cups). I knew to ask them when it would be open that day but I can guess not many other people did. Who else knows what a "soft opening" is other than Dis'ers and other Disney fanatics? As large as you might think that number is, it's small in comparison to who's in the park that day. Since the expansion won't be officially open, they won't be shouting it from the roof tops November 19-December 5. You'd have to be in the vicinity to see that it's open. For us that day, it opening at 12pm which didn't work into our plans so we skipped it. Others will too, especially if that area doesn't pertain to them, ie people with older kids.

I'm looking at the Menu which I'm sure may or may not be the same, but nothing really excites me. Maybe we will just stop by for lunch? The day we are at MK we will be eating at GFC and I like several things on the menu there. It's really a tough choice. I'm really glad I have a few days to ponder it.

FWIW, I was there for soft openings of Dumbo in March. It was certainly not something MK advertised. There were a few CM at the entrance to that area (right by Tea Cups). I knew to ask them when it would be open that day but I can guess not many other people did. Who else knows what a "soft opening" is other than Dis'ers and other Disney fanatics? As large as you might think that number is, it's small in comparison to who's in the park that day. Since the expansion won't be officially open, they won't be shouting it from the roof tops November 19-December 5. You'd have to be in the vicinity to see that it's open. For us that day, it opening at 12pm which didn't work into our plans so we skipped it. Others will too, especially if that area doesn't pertain to them, ie people with older kids.

This makes so much sense. :thumbsup2 And makes me feel better. :goodvibes

I'm looking at the Menu which I'm sure may or may not be the same, but nothing really excites me. Maybe we will just stop by for lunch? The day we are at MK we will be eating at GFC and I like several things on the menu there. It's really a tough choice. I'm really glad I have a few days to ponder it.

I'm really not thrilled with the menu either. :confused3 I really, really want to be though.

Jumping in in the conversation here. I too wondered about an ADR at Belles, but since this is our first time at WDW I figure everything will be new for us. So we can leave that to be new for us next trip and maybe it won't be as crowded as when it's brand new for everyone. Still we may pop in for QS earlier on one of our MK days if its not to crazy busy. The pics of the inside look great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter