November 2011 Planning Thread CLOSED: See new planning thread

So Excited!!! I have booked our rooms for Pop Thanksgiving week, November 19th-26th!!!!! I went ahead and booked the rooms and when/if discounts or FD come out for that time, I will add it later. I figured it I went ahead and done the rooms then they would be all paid for by the time we would add the rest of the package. I wish it was this November but I will just have to wait. I have been prepping my 5 and 2 year old boys for weeks, and now my 2 1/2 year old is going around saying, "I wanna go to Mickey World!" Now, just crossing my fingers we get an awesome Pin code or Free dining!

:blush:twoplustwins - I'm sorry I didn't read this was 2011, please take me off the list.

Add me in please! I just booked our trip for 11/18/11-11/26/11. We are staying at the Poly club level. I'm so excited! My DH thinks I just got a regular room, so the upgrade will be a surprise. We usually go every other year, the first week of Dec., but my dd will be a Senior that year, and she dosent want to miss too much time, so Thanksgiving week it is. We went that same week in 2002 and had a great time, so fingers crossed!:yay:

Well, we're now going to do a split-stay....1st part of the trip (5 days/4 nights) will be at WDW, staying at the Contemporary in a MK view :thumbsup2; then the 2nd half of the trip will be 4 days/3 nights at Universal's Royal Pacific Resort!

Gonna get the best of both worlds!!!!

I can't WAIT!!!

Dates now are: 11-10 to 11-17!

:cheer2:

count us in. Arriving Nov 26th thru Dec 4th. Can't wait. We will probably stay at a family suite at all star music or rent points at OKW.

we are going the week of thanksgiving, first trip in 3 years, the longest drought since 1994!

we r planning nov 12-19(already on lis thnx) but does anyone mind giving me the nitely quote from your reservation at the Poly...we got married there in 1994(ages ago ) and have no idea if we could swing it this trip$$
.have a 1 yr old so would love being on the monorail... but bought points for beach club last time...don't know what to do...thanks for any info you would like to give:surfweb:>>

we r planning nov 12-19(already on lis thnx) but does anyone mind giving me the nitely quote from your reservation at the Poly...we got married there in 1994(ages ago ) and have no idea if we could swing it this trip$$
.have a 1 yr old so would love being on the monorail... but bought points for beach club last time...don't know what to do...thanks for any info you would like to give:surfweb:>>

Fall season weeknight is $415 standard garden. Hopefully there will be a nice room discount or PIN for you!

...to say that you DO rock! I firmly believe that planning and dreaming for over a year really enhances the value of your vacation dollar. The anticipation is so much fun, and our family always looks for ways to savour it as much as possible.

I also think that November is just about the best time to visit WDW, but SHhhhh! We don't want everyone catching on to our secret.

I'm in for Veteran's Day weekend as of right now. Taking DS who will almost be 4 by then for the first time. Should be amazing. Should fly in the night of Tuesday the 8th and head back on Sunday the 13th. Haven't booked yet but most likely will be doing POR for all 5 nights.

edit - praying the boy will grow 4 inches and get to 40 to get on a lot of these rides with the 40 in. minimum. Say a prayer for me!

Count me in! I just booked a room only for November 4-12 at CBR!!!!! DH doesn't know yet! I plan on sending in payments slowly to get it paid down some and then tell him!

Crossing fingers for a resort discount code or free dining! :goodvibes

I'm in for Veteran's Day weekend as of right now. Taking DS who will almost be 4 by then for the first time. Should be amazing. Should fly in the night of Tuesday the 8th and head back on Sunday the 13th. Haven't booked yet but most likely will be doing POR for all 5 nights.

edit - praying the boy will grow 4 inches and get to 40 to get on a lot of these rides with the 40 in. minimum. Say a prayer for me!

Hmmmm you might need some really tall shoes for DS. My DD is 39 without shoes and I'm praying she grows an inch by next November so I'll pray along with you. If not, we can shoe research for tall soles together. :laughing:

Another November person here :cool1:

It's going to be my first November in the 'world', I usually go May (love the flower festival) and have been a couple of Decembers but have opted for November to incorporate the end of the food festival and the beginning of the christmas festivities (i.e. MVMCP & osborne lights).

Currently staying at the BC in a LV CL room 8 November thru 16 November, but possibly changing the last 2 nights to the Portofino so I can visit 'Harry' - I can't wait! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter