November 17, 2012 TURKEY Cruise

They started putting up christmas decorations on the last day of our Halloween cruise on the dream so we got a nice preview for this up coming trip. :thumbsup2

Just off the Dream...wow, what a gorgeous ship! Booked this cruise while onboard~We will have the "grand slam" after sailing on the Fantasy! Can't wait! :cool1:

Our 6th DC but our first one during a holiday! I am thrilled to read there will be Christmas decorations & a gingerbread house being made! & how lucky our Sea day is Turkey Day too! :love:

It will be me and my DS 12 (turning 13 in January). He loved the Edge on the Dream & it gave him some freedom & he met some nice tweens too! pirate:

I don't facebook, so I will be communicating here & if you have a tween who will be in the Edge, let's exchange emails if you'd like to so the kids can "meet" before the cruise. Let me know who's out there! :grouphug: TIA :flower3:

Hi, all. We will also be on the Thanksgiving cruise on the Fantasy. My 60th birthday is in early November and I thought taking the whole family on a Disney Cruise would help me get through it!

We are:

Me, Faery Grandmother, Disney maniac. Kind of a Disney late bloomer. Went a few times without catching the bug, but then, in 2002, I took my 2.5 year old first grandchild, and fell in love with all things Disney as seen through her eyes. Been over 25 times since then.

DH, also a Disney nut. Loves to dress up like Disney characters, best Grandfather ever.

Ken, Jamie, Cameron (12) and Brandon (8): 1st time cruise for everyone, but Cameron. She did our first cruise on the Wonder several years ago. Cami and Brandon make great pirates!

Jay, Leigh, Morgan (13) and Truman (8): 1st cruise for Jay and Leigh. Morgan is the one who got me hooked on Disney and Truman will be on his third cruise. Leigh is a professional photographer and she'll be following us all with her camera.

Jessica, my youngest, who has also cruised with us in the past. Jess is a true foodie and takes pictures of all our Disney meals.

So we are 11 cruisers, looking forward to turkey at sea!

Is anyone planning on being at WDW before or after the cruise? My family has plans to be at WDW after the cruise! We can't wait to see Christmas decorations!!!

Is anyone planning on being at WDW before or after the cruise? My family has plans to be at WDW after the cruise! We can't wait to see Christmas decorations!!!

I can't wait to see the Christmas Decorations either!!

Hi, all. We will also be on the Thanksgiving cruise on the Fantasy. My 60th birthday is in early November and I thought taking the whole family on a Disney Cruise would help me get through it!

We are:

Me, Faery Grandmother, Disney maniac. Kind of a Disney late bloomer. Went a few times without catching the bug, but then, in 2002, I took my 2.5 year old first grandchild, and fell in love with all things Disney as seen through her eyes. Been over 25 times since then.

DH, also a Disney nut. Loves to dress up like Disney characters, best Grandfather ever.

Ken, Jamie, Cameron (12) and Brandon (8): 1st time cruise for everyone, but Cameron. She did our first cruise on the Wonder several years ago. Cami and Brandon make great pirates!

Jay, Leigh, Morgan (13) and Truman (8): 1st cruise for Jay and Leigh. Morgan is the one who got me hooked on Disney and Truman will be on his third cruise. Leigh is a professional photographer and she'll be following us all with her camera.

Jessica, my youngest, who has also cruised with us in the past. Jess is a true foodie and takes pictures of all our Disney meals.

Welcome!!! It sounds like loads of fun having so many family members on board to celebrate Thanksgiving!

We are:

HI :) My DS almost13 will be happy that your family has some tweens too! Will they be going to the EDGE? 4 months to go!!!

Hi, DisneyBeachPrincess. Yes, the girls will certainly be going to the Edge. We did the Dream last year and I had a hard time getting Morgan to come to bed! She really enjoyed the Edge and met several friends to hang out with. Can't wait!

Hi, DisneyBeachPrincess. Yes, the girls will certainly be going to the Edge. We did the Dream last year and I had a hard time getting Morgan to come to bed! She really enjoyed the Edge and met several friends to hang out with. Can't wait!
HI faery grandmother! Awesome! Yes I had the same experience w/my DS on the Dream last month! He & I can't wait to sail on the Fantasy in Nov!

If you are driving down the day before, so am I from NC. I always stay at the Cty Inn & Suites across the street from the port & book the "park & cruise" package...just in case you need a hotel & parking is free for the week. Their shuttle is free too!

Dh and I have the Country Inn and Suites booked for the night before, too. It would be fun to meet up! :hippie:

ETA: Heads up to anyone else booked at Country Inn & Suites. I just re-checked the dates/amount and saved $13.50! The AAA rate is lower now than a few weeks ago!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter