Nov. Trip Report (Hopefully with Video)

Day 3 cont...
After a breakfast at IHOP it was off to the Magic Kingdom. After a photo pass + Pictures it was off to the 12:35 Mickey and the Magical Map show which was really excellent...the kiddo wanted more songs!
Then a run back to the hotel to pick up the coupon for House of Blues..More on that in a sec...
The 2:00 pm showing of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln which I couldn't film :(
Then off too tomorrow land for a quick trip to Downtown Disney for lunch (Keep reading)

Then off to House of Blues for lunch...well there was a mistake to use the fifty dollar gift card we had...we needed to spend a hundred! The Manager was nice enough to comp our drinks we had...so it was back to the hotel for left overs and fresh fries from Micky D's...Tonight we'll go to Jade's Mad Tea Party (Christmas themed) then over to the Magic Kingdom for tonights showing of Fantasmic!

Day 3...Conclusion
Well after a rest back at the hotel it was off to DCA for the Mad Tea Party which was supposed to be holiday themed...Stood around for 20 mins to wait for the Tea Party Band...at 7:00 PM the band took to the stage...after five songs...they played all of TWO Christmas songs! White Christmas and This Christmas...to say I was disappointed...is a Major understatement...the kiddo kept looking at me going..."You should see your face."

Then over the Magic Kingdom for a walk around...which suddenly turned into lets find a spot for the Fireworks...which then turned into lets do the fireworks tomorrow, which I was fully in favor of. So a walk back down Main Street USA to the City Hall taking a few pictures...Jade asked for a Guest Assistance Card which has been discontinued since Oct. 2013. So tomorrow if needed we'll get Jade a wheel chair.

Then after a conversation we decided it would be best to head back to the hotel for a good nights rest and start fresh for Day 4 Tomorrow.

Day 4 Agenda

9:00 AM-
The Train Depot to see if we can make reservations for a ride on the Lilly Belle. Don't go to City Hall to ask about it they'll tell you its either not up for public rides or for Club 33 Members only. You have to go to the Train Depot on Main Street USA to reserve your spot!
A ride on Indiana Jones
Meet and Greet with Stitch to get the Christmas Boarders on the pic

4:00 PM
Start looking for a bench near the castle for Fireworks!
and then the 10:30 Fantasmic!

Thats all for Day 3 we'll see how things go with Day 4!

Also stand by for a report on the Holiday Tour which I will be writing, probably after we get back home.

Jade here
man I hurt my leg. This sucks I didn't want to wimp out and get a wheel chair but I'm hobbling around so its for the best. Or id slow down ds and dh. I can't do that to them.
I hope we can get the things done on our list in the next two days.

Lilly bell, Indiana Jones, stitch, fantasmic, fw, flag retreat,interventions, space, star tours, santa in dca, news boys, tree lighting in dca.

lets see what we get done today.
day four starts now!!

Day Four:
We started early for breakfast at the hotel and were off to the Main Gate of the Magic Kingdom. After getting Jade a Wheel Chair for the day...It was the grand countdown to opening...Once in Town Square we saw and got Pics with Pluto and Minnie Mouse...the Lilly Bell wasn't running today so off to Tomorrowland For Star Tours and Space Mountain, then over to Adventure land...Indy was down...So off to Fantasyland for a quick boat ride through Story Book land...Then back to Adventure where Ironically...although Indy was back up and running...It was Pirates and Jingle Cruise that was down...I assume that was from the wind. Then off to DCA for a pic with Stitch and Santa...then off to the Earl of Sandwich for lunch and back to the hotel for a quick nap.

3:30
Back to the Magic Kingdom with a the wind still blowing strong we went to scope our spots for the Fireworks show. 4:15 the Kiddo and I headed for Town Square and the Flag retreat which as always a moving tribute to our troops and our country. Then back to Jade who had grabbed a bench then the Great Debate to stay and get food and hot chocolate to stave off the cold or head back to the Hotel. The winds blowing the flags on Main Street straight out which means sixty to seventy miles an hour if not more...with no sign of them slowing down..It was decided that there would not likely fireworks tonight...and with it being 10:30 and the only Booms heard are on the steps as people come back from the Magic Kingdom proves that we were right.
Tomorrow is Day 5 and our last day here at the happiest place on earth. No big plans as we've pretty much done everything we wanted too. Except the fireworks which we'll try for tomorrow night. So Tomorrow morning we'll head to Main Street for a few character autographs and pictures...Then over to DCA for a couple of shows on Buena Vista Street and then Lunch and back to the Magic Kingdom for hopefully a Grand Finale Fireworks show!

So the last day of our trip we went to Matterhorn and then over to the Thor meet and greet. We shouldn't have stopped at the Iron man thing first. We should have went straight to Thor. Thor was awesome. They put on this little show I loved it.
Cap america was to long so we left. Went to get lunch since we wanted to be back by 2 or 3 so we could grab our bench.

We got tony roma's ribs from the gift card we had. There good but a little spicy and the ribs from DL are better.
At about 2 or 3 we grabbed our bench in front of plaza inn and held it for fireworks . We watched the parade and got some different view shots of Elsa and Anna and a few other chrs on the floats too.

At 7:30 they started saying the winds could cancel fireworks. I was bummed since Sunday we also missed fire works because the wind. Then they canceled the fireworks at 7:43. My last night and I didn't get to see them. My son said all well guess its off to you tube we go. LOL

After that I wanted to spend money so we went to wod and got me a cd, Cap Bane a pen, and we got Capetian america winter soldier too. It made up for the sad ending but still wish could have seen fireworks one day. All well moving on. It was a good trip all around.

Next time I may be trying to take a plane of course next time we may be trying wdw since we all want to do that some time soon.

So I Know Cap Bane is also doing some pic and videos but I am about to type mine up and will get pics added with it as I post the post. Look for my Full trip report to stat in the next day or two if I can't get it up today.

Well what I had typed up went poof and the pics took forever to load where I wanted them to load. So now that its all done and said I am just going to post some pics from each day here on Cap banes post.

Day one-
Here we are when we first got in to DL. We didn't take any pics at DCA when we went over there.
DSC00303_zpsc1762cc3.jpg

I know we did more but we took video not pictures of the ride down main street but here is a picture of the Colombia coming in to pourt. As said in above posts we have never seen this out before so we hopped over and jumpped on it first thing. We were not going to wait a few days and take a chance it wouldn't be out next time.
IMG_5913_zps8cb218bc.jpg

My little man in the front
IMG_5949_zpse7b2692a.jpg

IMG_5914_zpsf8e5ccab.jpg

Here cap bane is videoing the whole thing.
IMG_5915_zpsf07ea1cb.jpg

Here is my son's first gift
IMG_5954_zps7f4d9650.jpg

After this ride we went back to DCA for a few things there.
RSR, The pixar parade (total surprise) and WOC

Here Crush is.
IMG_5986_zps6c75628a.jpg

Here we are waiting for WOC It was so dark I tried everything i could to get this shot to look well. Sorry its not the best.
c8d8c5b8-1618-49ed-9904-f07eea62c203_zps927f0f74.jpg

DAY Two will be up tomorrow Now that I have this started it should go easier.

Day Two
This was my faviort day it was the day we went to the Frozen meet and greet.
DSC00315_zps41d63029.jpg

Then we went to get lunch at Rain forest Cafe
My kiddo had a blast with his Melifcent

Then we went to the tour. It was so much fun. Here I am in my new hat.
IMG_6019_zps814dafff.jpg

Here is some of the Parade from our seats.
IMG_6062_zps58b6d027.jpg

here is all the goodies we got from the tour
IMG_6144_zps5bf3974a.jpg

so there is day two's pictures

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter