NOV. Hours & EMH - ALL are UP!

COuld it be an early posting of Nov hours????? I was just on WDW and tried to get the calander for hours and none of the calanders are up. Could they be updating them by adding NOV? Hopefully!

Unfortunately, I don't think so. There were mistakes on the October calendar for MNSSHP and I think they are correcting this. (IE--website said Nov was a date, but CMs say no). Now the calendars are up except April MK and October MK.

As of April 27...

Just about 4 Days until Disney posts the hours.

(In theory.)

;)

You know what is really nice??? That am not the only crazy one out there just dying to make my plans. My family thinks I am crazy (but they thank me for making the reservations and getting it all organized!). This time there are 13 of us, making it even that more challenging for me! Come on MAY 1st! :cheer2:

My DH actually had the NERVE to ask me if maybe I wasn't being a little too obsessive about this. I told him NO! I'm just doing research. ;)

As of the afternoon of April 27 ...

Just about 3 1/2 Days until Disney posts the hours.

(I hope.)

;)

I'm hoping too, Robo! I really need to be able to get my schedule together so I can decide on ADR's that I want to try for.

As of the morning of April 28 ...

Just about 3 Days until Disney posts the hours.

(In theory.)

;)

You know what is really nice??? That am not the only crazy one out there just dying to make my plans. My family thinks I am crazy (but they thank me for making the reservations and getting it all organized!). This time there are 13 of us, making it even that more challenging for me! Come on MAY 1st! :cheer2:

No you're not! And I'm glad I'm not the only one with family who just doesn't "get" it! For the first time, my sister and her family are meeting us down there in Nov. It's marked on my calendar that I can start to make my ADRs on May 12th and I've been bugging her for some input. She's asking me, "You seriously want to plan where we're going to eat six months in advance?" Ummm.........YEAH!!!!!

You know I am waiting too. We are a stand still as to our planning and deciding ADR because we want to know what days to goto what parks. But I laugh because we all just can't wait for that information. The joys of planning.

:surfweb: Anxiously awaiting November hours also...any idea when they will post which water park will close for refurb first? We're hoping TL is open when we go. Last time we went DH broke his foot on stage at the Hoop De Doo (let's just say he's not very flexible) and had to miss the wave pool at TL :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter