NOV. Hours & EMH - ALL are UP!

How long is Spectromagic? The only night it coincides with a visit to MK for us, we have an ADR at Ohana at 8:00. Spectro is at 7:00. What do you suggest?

I think its going to be tight but could be doable. I think the parade takes around 30 mins to get from one end to another but I'm not sure which way it runs. Either way stand down the bottom of Mainstreet and watch it from here then rush out and get the monorail or the boat across to the Poly ASAP. I think youll make it, especially if Spectros going up Mainstreet then through Frontierland. Itll be tight if it goes the other way

I'm going to miss this thread and posters too!!!!

Bummed that TL is the park closing 1st again - my family really wanted to try it this year. Oh we love BB, but nice to try the other one.

Hoping to hear about Osborne lights soon. Wonder if they'll bring back the Harlem Choirs again too? :dance3: (ok, I know these are dancing icons but they sort of look like they're singing) :goodvibes

Im just glad Im there in October as going to do TL then and BB in November

This may be a silly question, but I can't seem to find any info to help me answer it:

What time to the parks open for morning EMH and how late are they typically open for evening EMH? Now that I have the schedule, I'd like to know the exact times of the parks so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

What time to the parks open for morning EMH and how late are they typically open for evening EMH?

Thanks!

Posted hours never include EMH hours.

AM EMH's are always the same length, 1 hour earlier than the POSTED opening time.

PM EMH's are always the same length, 3 hours past the POSTED closing time.

This may be a silly question, but I can't seem to find any info to help me answer it:

What time to the parks open for morning EMH and how late are they typically open for evening EMH? Now that I have the schedule, I'd like to know the exact times of the parks so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

Basically if you look at the park hours early EMHs the park will open 1 hour before the scheduled time and late EMH the park will close 3 hours after the scheduled time

Where are the fireworks/parades times officially listed?
Does anyone have a link?

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/index?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage

Click the above link for the OFFICIAL WDW Calendar.
Then:

1. Pick your Park.
2. Pick your Month.
3. CLICK ON the DATE on which you want the info.

When you go to the WDW site, you will see calendar pages that look similar to the section I've copied below.
In my photo, note where you will click to get the info, when you visit the WDW site.

WDW-cal-Pg-CC3.jpg

--------------------

Where are the fireworks/parades times officially listed?
Does anyone have a link?

If you go on to the Disney world site and go on to the calendar page you have to enter each particular day to see the parades etc by clicking on the date i.e. Go into November calendar for MK and click on the 11 th you will see the times for the 11th

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/index?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage

Click the above link for the OFFICIAL WDW Calendar.
Then:

1. Pick your Park.
2. Pick your Month.
3. CLICK ON the DATE on which you want the info.

When you go to the WDW site, you will see calendar pages that look similar to the section I've copied below.
In my photo, note where you will click to get the info, when you visit the WDW site.

WDW-cal-Pg-CC3.jpg

--------------------

You beat me lol

I hope that the long awaited hours fit with everyone's ADR plans, or if not, that you aren't having to wait on the phone too long to revise them.

How do I make a signature block?

I hope that the long awaited hours fit with everyone's ADR plans, or if not, that you aren't having to wait on the phone too long to revise them.

Top of page, left- Click "User CP"

Next page - Click "Edit Signature"

I may have said this to you already, but

:welcome: to the DISboards, Donalyn!

Use the quick links section above the forum (on the blue strip bit) and select Edit Signiture. Then add what ever you want to be on your Sig block

Oh and thanks for the good luck. I had 1 day that didn't work but think I've sorted it (possibly)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter