Nov 21, 2015 Fantasy EC

djoch

Earning My Ears
I figured why wait, so went ahead and opened the thread for this cruise.

I'm Diana and traveling with me will be my DH, DD(15), DD(12) and DS(12).

Love to plan and can't wait hear from everyone!

:yay::yay::yay:

We just booked this cruise on our Alaska cruise (sitting in Seattle heading home now... :sad: )

I'm Leann and will be traveling with my DH and this will be a family reunion cruise, so we will be traveling with the DH's parents, brother, sister-in-law, and nephews (will be 6 and 3 at time of cruise:beach:).

I look forward to meeting everyone!

:dance3:

pixiedust: I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We just booked this cruise on our Alaska cruise (sitting in Seattle heading home now... :sad: )

I'm Leann and will be traveling with my DH and this will be a family reunion cruise, so we will be traveling with the DH's parents, brother, sister-in-law, and nephews (will be 6 and 3 at time of cruise:beach:).

I look forward to meeting everyone!

:dance3:

Hi Leann! Welcome to the cruise! How was your Alaska cruise? DH and I are scheduled on the WBPC next May for our anniversary, and then this one with the family for Thanksgiving! Love not having to cook for the holiday.

Diana

Hi Leann! Welcome to the cruise! How was your Alaska cruise? DH and I are scheduled on the WBPC next May for our anniversary, and then this one with the family for Thanksgiving! Love not having to cook for the holiday.

Diana

Alaska was beautiful - unlike any Caribbean cruise we've done. We saw whales and seal and eagles from the ship just about every day. And we had close to 12 hours in almost every port, which was an amazing way to see a town. If you haven't done Alaska yet, definitely put it on your bucket list.

Hi all; My family and I will be on this cruise as well. We cannot wait, we have only been on a four night cruise on the Disney Dream, last year. This will be our second cruise and we think the 7 night will be fabulous.

We will both be 45 with our DD 14 and DS 11 at the time of sailing.:)

Hi all! Just booked this cruise while we were in our Alaskan cruise which ended today :(. Will be DH, myself, DD8, and DS5. It will be my husband and I's 3rd Disney cruise and kids' 2nd. I'm going to try to get more family to come with us - fingers crossed!

Alaska was beautiful - unlike any Caribbean cruise we've done. We saw whales and seal and eagles from the ship just about every day. And we had close to 12 hours in almost every port, which was an amazing way to see a town. If you haven't done Alaska yet, definitely put it on your bucket list.

That sounds amazing! We will definitely have to do Alaska one of these days!

Hi all; My family and I will be on this cruise as well. We cannot wait, we have only been on a four night cruise on the Disney Dream, last year. This will be our second cruise and we think the 7 night will be fabulous.

We will both be 45 with our DD 14 and DS 11 at the time of sailing.:)

Welcome! The 7 night cruise is fantastic. You really get to relax and enjoy, especially the sea days.

3 cabins of family booked on this cruise. Hoping it all works out and we don't have to go to Plan B b/c of my niece's motion sickness. For now, it's a go! This will be my family's 8th Disney cruise, #2 on the Fantasy. We've don't EC several times, including on other cruise lines, so not terribly excited about that, but VERY excited about being back on the ship and the fact that we will celebrate thanksgiving together on a Disney cruise! We are a family of four = me, DH, DD (17), & DS (10-1/2); my mom will celebrate turning 70 on 11/27/15; and my brother and his family = 6 in all. He may be getting married during the trip. It's him, his DF, his 2 DDs (11 & 9) and her 2 DDs (20 & 15). No FE for us this time. Looking forward to meeting everyone tho. :) Thanks for starting this thread!

I am so excited. I am so excited! I AM SO EXCITED!

This will be our second time on the Fantasy, and second on DCL. We're failing on the "cruise on all four ships" mission. Our Dec. 2013 Fantasy cruise was the best vacation we've ever had, and we can't wait to do it again! We're probably also going to book an Alaska 2016, and who knows after that?

We are definitely in for Fish Extenders, and I'll even coordinate it if no one else wants to. :)

Can't wait to get to know all of you!

Hi Rebecca-
I wasn't able to find the group (at least, so far) on facebook. Do you mind checking the privacy settings to see if it's unsearchable? I searched for "Disney Fantasy Cruise Thanksgiving 2015," and nothing came up. Or add me; I'm lizhope there too. Thank you!
Elizabeth

We have booked this cruise and look forward to meeting everyone. It will be me, my DH and our DS (who will be 14 then) and this is our very first Disney Cruise! We are very excited about this wonderful 7 night itinerary and spending Thanksgiving at sea. :)

Hi Everyone,
I just moved a dummy date to this cruise. So excited!! After our Aug 2014 cruise, this will be our 8th Disney cruise.

btw… we did Alaska too. I am a seasoned traveller, and it was one of my best vacations ever!

Hi, everyone! We just got home from Alaska aboard the Wonder and booked this cruise while onboard. (shh, the kids don't know yet) :)

We will do the FE -- there are 5 of us.

Can't wait!

Argh! I may have to move this to the Nov 25th cruise out of Miami. My oldest will be in 8th grade, and my husband thinks it is too much to miss 3 days of school…

We just got off the Fantasy for our first cruise. Booked this one for next year and am so excited. Not only will be we celebrating Thanksgiving with you all, but my kids are excited to have their 15th birthday on the ship (they are twins) and then I will celebrate my birthday. Gonna be a great vacation!!!!

Loved our FE gifts on our last cruise and definitely wanting to do it again!!!

Now for the worst part...waiting!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter