Nov. 2011

That's the way I took it as well. Hope I'm wrong!!!

No, he has since posted on his FB page that it has nothing to do with anything coming from Disney. It's something to do with his own site/business/etc.
Nothing for us watchers! Still......:headache:

he has an update
http://dads-blog.dadsguidetowdw.com/

The Big Announcement is just a little more than 24 hours away. I’m sure you can’t wait.

It was pointed out to me that some people are hoping Dad is going to announce some big promotion from Disney for big discounts on fall/winter travel. I need to put that to rest. Disney doesn’t tell me anything. Just like you I’m totally in the dark about any future promotions Disney has planned.

There.

Dad’s Big Announcement is even bigger. It will transform everything you know about Walt Disney World. (OK, maybe that’s a bit of an exaggeration.) I’m not even going to hint at what it is, but you won’t want to miss it.

Trust me.

:lmao:
I just don't understand what kind of huge deal (pardon the pun!) this could be. If it isn't a Disney offer, I don't care, lol! :rotfl2: If he has no insider info, how doe he think it's so HUGE!!!!
Dun, dun, duuuuhhhhhhh..........

Should be interesting to see what he considers so earth changing for us Disney addicts! :surfweb:

Are there typically free dining general codes out for November?

I'm planning Nov 5-Nov 10 and would love just about any code that was available, but free dining would be AWESOME!

Are there typically free dining general codes out for November?

I'm planning Nov 5-Nov 10 and would love just about any code that was available, but free dining would be AWESOME!

Sometimes yes. And sometimes its just a resort discount. We should know soon. :thumbsup2

I dont know about you guys but while Im anxoiusly awaiting this "announcement" I will be VERY disappointed if it has nothing to do with an actual disney event, offer or related issue. I will certainly unsubscribe if this was all a marketing ploy by him! What a way to loose a potential client base by starting off with lies! I cannot stand disnhonesty or round-a-bout honesty!

This guy has a few advertisers on his homepage. He is probably hyping up this bologna to get his hit count up.

Here it is: For months Dad has been looking for a partner to help you as you book your Walt Disney World vacations. Dad is proud to announce Pixie and Pirate Destinations as a partner and a friend for all your Disney World travel needs.

:snooty:
Here it is: For months Dad has been looking for a partner to help you as you book your Walt Disney World vacations. Dad is proud to announce Pixie and Pirate Destinations as a partner and a friend for all your Disney World travel needs.

Okay then..please line up if you want to join the "Who gives a flying fig?" club.:rolleyes1

An explanation.

Hi, my name is Carl and I'm the guy you're all disappointed with. I want to apologize for any misunderstanding that came from my big announcement. I had no idea it was being discussed over here until this morning and I certainly didn't know the context. I never claimed it was anything about Disney and never posted or urged anyone to post anything over here.

As soon as I heard someone thought the announcement was about discounts I posted a note in my blog clarifying that any announcement I would make would be about my site and not about Disney or discounts.

This was not a ploy to get my traffic up. I get plenty of traffic without having to resort to gimmicks.

Again please accept my apologies for any misunderstanding.

No problem! LOL, you got my excitement up & renewed my hope, so I thank
you for that!!!
Now, we just go back to waiting!! :goodvibes
I wish you did have an inside to Disney though!! Darnit, they have a lot of us on edge for discounts/offers/whatever!!! Maybe that's why they are making us all wait so long!!! Good luck with your partnership!!

An explanation.

Hi, my name is Carl and I'm the guy you're all disappointed with. I want to apologize for any misunderstanding that came from my big announcement. I had no idea it was being discussed over here until this morning and I certainly didn't know the context. I never claimed it was anything about Disney and never posted or urged anyone to post anything over here.

As soon as I heard someone thought the announcement was about discounts I posted a note in my blog clarifying that any announcement I would make would be about my site and not about Disney or discounts.

This was not a ploy to get my traffic up. I get plenty of traffic without having to resort to gimmicks.

My opinion...lay off Carl. It's pretty ridiculous for anyone to think that a private travel agent would be making the big announcement about discounts. Just 'cause ya'll made a silly assumption don't take it out on Carl.

Remember: ***-u-me?

SkierPete

When they have offered the Free Dining in the past years, have they required a minimum # of nights stay at the resorts?

An explanation.

Hakuna matata!:goodvibes I was never upset; I just want a discount announcement.:woohoo: I think most of us that have been on the Disboards long enough know where reliable discount info will come from. Good luck with your website.:)

Another disappointing Monday morning...I get my hopes up every weekend that maybe, just maybe, this next Monday will the be the wonderful Monday I awake to find a resort discount or free dining. And every Monday my hopes are dashed. Maybe Disney is just waiting to make my Friday the happy day of my week...or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...I'll take any day at this point! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter