Not trading it anymore due to quest prizes

Kasiks

DIS Veteran
Purple ears, Cyan ears, Dreamflight pins, Tiki opening 1971 pins, purple space suit, Firewalls, Clocks are my wants.

Even if VMK is closing soon, I am not going to trade it away if the offer is not what I am hoping for.

Purple ears, Cyan ears, Dreamflight pins, Tiki opening 1971 pins, purple space suit, Firewalls, Clocks are my wants.

Even if VMK is closing soon, I am not going to trade it away if the offer is not what I am hoping for.
I have purple ears, gold snowman, purple space suit, and tiki opens pin.

I could offer Tiki opens and 2 firewalls 2 gold snowmen or something like that :) And 100,000 credits through kiosk

Hi!

Inferno
Princess Minnie Hat
Bird Hat
1971 Tiki OPens pin
Full Kali
Teleportation Magic
Thrill Seekers Pin
Gold Ears

Thanks,
BucsFanBucs

I'll give it a shot..
1x Bubbling Cauldron
1x 1* Inferno
1x Traveling Stitch Pin
1x 4* Stitch Magic
1x Brown cowboy with vest
1x silver ears
1x bird hat
30K in credits.
Any items from the quests over the weekend.

I am sorry no offer really attracts me to trade stitch away except the one I quoted but no messages after so ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter