Not to be missed?

Tigger's Bounce

Earning My Ears
We are planning to add on some extra time to our vacation and would like to spend one day of it at Universal. Not having been there since they first opened, I am sure that much has changed. What attractions do you consider "not to be missed"? Are there separate tickets for Universal and Islands of Adventure?
:bounce:

There are separate one-day tickets for both USF and IOA. In my opinion, here is my not-miss list:

IOA:
Spider-Man
Hulk
Dueling Dragons
Ripsaw Falls
Popeye

USF:
BTTF
MiB
Wild Wild West Stunt Show
T2

Barry is pretty much right, although I think everything at IOA is a not to miss attraction!! You may want to add Jurassic Park River Adventure at IOA and Gory Grusome Make-Up Show at USF. (...and Barry, I demand a challenge for rollercoaster king title...:D )

Jim

In my opinion, these are the rides that shouldn't be missed.

IOA.
The Hulk
Spiderman
Dr. Doom's
Jurassic Park River Ride
Dudley DoRight's Ripsaw Falls
Deuling Dragons
Cat in the Hat

Universal Studios
Twister
Men in Black
Jaws
Back to the Future
T-2 3-D
E.T.

At IOA, I wouldn't miss a front row ride on the Ice Dragon nor a cold beverage on the balcony of Oak Tree Tavern!
At USF, Finnegans is great for refreshments and ESPN score updates!
Jim

Get there early and try to get as many Universal Express passes you can. That way you will be able to hopefully see everything good in your one day trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter