Not that Im lazy but I hate to........ ?

Go anywhere, no matter how fun, after a hard day at work.

I'm really lazy. I could come up with a bunch of these.

I hate going anywhere after work too. I am just wanting to put my feet up and relax.

The good news is that I have been wearing my fitbit and I get roughly 7K to 10K steps per day now, just doing my reg. job, so that is a huge plus. But I have no energy to do more than that right now.

I have been too lazy to cook lately. I am just so beat when I get home. Chopping, cooking, standing there, and then cleaning up is just too much.

clean, in general. Mopping, wiping down surfaces, laundry, emptying the litter box, dusting, dishes, all of it.

Also, phone calls. I prefer texting and e-mails.

Me, too! This is probably my least favorite thing to do. I hate pumping gas so much that DH tries to always remember to do it for me. I will admit that I am spoiled :) Our deal though is that he doesn't have to do any laundry if I don't have to put gas in my car.

It is never ending around here. I can dust and 10 minutes later, or so it seems, there is already more dust!

Grocery Shop!

Then you unload all the bags into your car & drive home. And, once you're home, you're still not done because you have to lug all the groceries into the house & then find room for everything in your pantry, fridge, & freezer. It's just this unending drudgery!

It's the taking them into the house and finding places for everything that I hate. It's one of the big things that I noticed when my boys went off to college. They had always unloaded the car and put away the groceries. Now the younger ones do it but complain the entire time.

make phone calls.

I have to talk on the phone a lot at work so when I'm off, I do not want to talk on the phone. I'm one of those that you might as well just text because you know that I'm not going to answer the phone!

Grocery shopping. I shop online and pick it up. Then make the kids bring the bags up and my SO puts the stuff away.

Cook dinner. Unless I am going out to eat, I prefer something simple like a sandwich or soup. Cooking a large dinner is a pain.

I hate to work.
And, I have long, thick, hair so I always dread washing & drying my hair.

Oh I hate washing my hair too, good one. It's really thick and long. I can go to bed after a shower and wake up with my hair still wet. Blah, so time consuming. I wonder how I would look bald? :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter