Not sure where to ask...need Busch Gardens advice.

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by coastgirl, Aug 6, 2018.

1. coastgirl

coastgirl DIS Veteran

Not sure if this is the best place to post my question--it is a theme park and we're looking for strategies--but will probably cross-post.

We have this week in St Pete and have fun passes for Busch Gardens. We went today and didn't get on a single ride. It was awful. I need a better approach.

Tomorrow we plan to be there at 9:30 and start with the big coasters. We're not paying extra for Quick Queue. Any other advice?

We arrived at 10:30 today, and it was very hot. The major coasters were either down or had 60m+ waits. Their app doesn't include wait times, and the central boards were not accurate (2 big rides were showing 5 min waits--but after walking across the park-and back again--we found both were down for maintenance; staff told us they don't update the main boards). Really don't want to go through that again but want to give it a good try, as the coasters do look pretty awesome.

Help!

2. mmmnj

mmmnj Earning My Ears

Paying for quick queue at Busch gardens and sea world has been worth it for me totally making doing the parks with kids fun and bearable . I'd recommend the quick queue highly

3. NatureBoyChris

NatureBoyChris Mouseketeer

I agree. It's a tough pill to swallow, having to pay for it. In the end, it's worth it.

4. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

You might want to ask over on this forum .... it covers SeaWorld and more .... Busch Gardens is owned by SeaWorld.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/sea-world-discovery-cove.32/