Not ready yet! Yikes!

MeggP

Mouseketeer
We leave in 3 days!!!WOOHOO!

BUT we're not nearly ready! My dh is out of town for work and gets back tomorrow. I have 2 appointments to get to tomorrow (in addition to taking my kids to their skating practice at 5 am--the rest of the day I'll be tired). The Saturday and Sunday we have all day commitments from home. Yes, we knew this when we scheduled this trip. It will get done. Just wish I didn't have to start out tired!!LOL! So i have a window of about 2 hours tomorrow to shop, pack, plan out touring schedule, order groceries for delivery at WDW, get dining reservations (oh, i know that might not happen)--

The best part of this trip will be watching my kids have fun. :love: :love:

But I know somehow it will get done. And I'm not having a panic attack about it. My mom lives alone and went on a trip this week for 7 days. She has been getting ready/shopping for this trip for weeks! She obsessed about every little detail...whether her necklace matched her skirt. etc!!LOL! I'll be happy if I remember to pack enough underwear and socks for everyone! LOL And it won't be matching hahaha :rotfl2:

MeggP :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

of course if I stopped reading all the posts I might get one more thing done before bed! This is addicting! :thumbsup2
MeggP

:banana: :banana: :banana:
3 DAYS TO GO

MeggP, I'm right there with you! I leave Sunday and still have a ton to do of my own errands, not to mention that I have a wedding all day Saturday to attend. I feel like how will I ever get it all done, but I know if I don't get it done before Saturday night I'll have no problem staying up all night til we leave for the airport at 4:30 to do so! I CANNOT wait to be in the world and I too am addicted to reading the posts on the Dis...It just helps me get SO excited!

I'll see you there! :wave:

:yay: :yay: !!!

:wave: doombuggy3

I'm in Illinois too! I'll have my alien green mickey paint chip on our blue and white stroller. Just maybe we'll see each other! lol :)

Yes, the only saving thing for me is knowing I can stay up all night if I have to!!

MeggP :banana: :banana: :banana:

MeggP said:
:wave: doombuggy3

I'm in Illinois too! I'll have my alien green mickey paint chip on our blue and white stroller. :)

That's TOO cute!!! I hope I do see you!! I'll definitely be looking at the stroller wheels for those green mick's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter