not ready to do this yet, just a rental question...

teri

DIS Veteran
I have a 1 BR at BWV 11/25-12/2, but I really only need it from 11/25-11/28. My family is leaving before DIS Con, and I don't need a 1 BR for myself alone. I tried to switch to a studio, but I ran into a problem with borrowed points and holding and so on because the reservation crosses the use year.... long story. :rolleyes: If I were to offer the 11/28-12/2 portion of the reservation, how would I go about splitting the reservation? Just check out and ask for a full room cleaning? Make it into 2 reservations?

:confused:

What I really need is a 1-BR from 11/22 or 23 to 11/28, and a studio afterwards to 12/2, but I don't have enough points to borrow and the points I liberate from the day that crosses the use year goes into holding and I can't borrow those points to ... oh geesh, how does anyone keep this straight!!??? LOL!

have a 1 BR at BWV 11/25-12/2, but I really only need it from 11/25-11/28. My family is leaving before DIS Con, and I don't need a 1 BR for myself alone.

Hmmmm..... the luxury of a 1 bedroom all to yourself. I don't see the problem. :D

We may can work something out Teri. We have a 1br from 11/28 - 12/2 reserved too but it is with current points. Maybe we can work out a way to swap so you will have the points for another time.

facebook twitter