Not looking for pity, Just showing some insight...

I realllllyyy shouldn't have posted that...
I definitely let my emotions get the best of me yesterday.
Rough day.
Sorry for the drama...

I also read your post before it disappeared. I just want to say that you definitely deserve better...keep your head up and you will find a man that will treat you the way you should be treated.

Whitney, NO ONE deserves to be abused...physically, emotionally, any way. Well, maybe Frank, but that's another issue. (Denise, you are a SAINT). :rotfl:

Anyways, it may seem like you can't live without him, but be strong. DO NOT accept that life for yourself. Aim higher. If not for yourself, at least for your son. A child raised in that environment will very likely fall into similarly bad relationships themselves someday.

And as far as apologizing about spouting off while under the influence...don't forget that at least half of the good threads on this board were posted under the influence of alcohol. No need to apologize or edit.

I'm a drug.
No, wait, I like drugs. No no, wait, I want drugs. Maybe its , I'm a druggy,,or was that you ? Are you a drug !

Man, I need a drug.,
my head hurts, anyone hava azz-burn ?

...don't forget that at least half of the good threads on this board were posted under the influence of alcohol. No need to apologize or edit.

That's not true!!!! Almost all of the good ones have been under the influence.

Whitney, hang in there! Most of us have probably been in a similar situation at one time or another. More than would probably admit it!

Men suck.
Divorce does too.
K.Thanks.Bye.

Whit...I saw the pre edit post and I'm glad you could vent. Now having said that I'm gonna ask all my fellow man type fiends to join me in saying the Possum Lodge Man Pledge;

I'm a Man

But I can change

If I have to

I GUESS.

Some guys are no good, you'll find that out pretty quick usually. Move on, right away, every minute you're with a loser is a minute wasted finding Mr. Right.

Actually, you both could say that. I haven't met you Rob, but I can tell that Denise is lucky to have found you. I have met Frank, and know that Denise is lucky to have found him too. Both of you are great guys. :thumbsup2 I even think I found a pretty great guy myself. :)

Hmmm... I see a pattern here. It looks like the Denises of the world get all of the good guys! Well, it sounds like the Vicks and Lisas get 'em too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!