Not Good!

cdpa4d

DIS Veteran
Hey Gang,
Sorry to report this bad news. I hope it doesn't affect the parks too much. I wouldn't think it would immediately, but job cuts could be looming. Vivendi could be the latest accounting scandel. Let's hope its just a premature report. I love these parks and would hate to see value and quality taken away.
ADP

http://europe.cnn.com/2002/BUSINESS/07/02/vivendi.stock/index.html

The most interesting speculation in all this is that the entertainment assets of Vivendi Universal might be spun off to reduce the huge debt and that Barry Diller might wind up running his own independent media empire. Hmmm.

Check out today's coverage at www.nytimes.com

Originally posted by kellymonaghan
The most interesting speculation in all this is that the entertainment assets of Vivendi Universal might be spun off to reduce the huge debt and that Barry Diller might wind up running his own independent media empire. Hmmm.

Check out today's coverage at www.nytimes.com

is Barry Diller the brother of Phylis Diller????:p

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest