Norway boat ride

Originally posted by ListenToCKY
Words can't express my dislike for this attraction....so I'll use an emoticon :mad:

i suppose you like the new Journey into Your Imagination ride too instead of the old one.

I love it! The first couple times I went it scared the crap out of me because the park in my area had this really cool water ride and I was in the boat liked that and when it went down the drop (which was alot bigger) I flew out of the top and got the little 'point' on the boat right under my rib cage and it hurt really badly. It was an accident and it only happened once and I didn't have to go to the ER or anything but from then one water rides without seat belts scared the crap outta me. I have put some weight on now so I don;t fly out as much so it is fun now!

i love that ride lol and everytime i ride it theres a hot guy workin and flirtin with me lol once i got asked out to diner it was awesome

I agree 110% Roxter!!! I went on the world's biggest water ride and it has no seat belts. EEEEKKKKKKK!!!!

disneymaniacgirl, been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I have a friend that used to come a couple days with us. She left black and blue marks on my arm after on guy.

Sorry, I ended up posting under my mom's screen name last night. Sorry, I just now noticed that!

am i the only person that doesn't like it? i thinks it's boring. tower of terror is even kinda boring

I like the ride but it's not one of the best. It broke down when we were there (typical:rolleyes: ) so we had to be rescued by some cast members from the 'oil rig' bit.
We usually stay to watch the film at the end-my mum thinks it's polite. lol

I have no idea why i like that ride...my family thinks i'm insane (well for other reasons as well haha)...lats january when i took my friends w/ me i got them hooked as well! We rode on it until it got dark and illuminations was gonna start.. :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!