Non-AP Ticket Holders and New Park Reservations System-INFO POST #76

Did you book through WDW or directly with the Dolphin? If you booked directly with the Dolphin, you should be able to rebook. If you were booked through WDW, you could call to see if they'll allow you to push it out. At this time, WDW has frozen reservations except for those with reservations June thru July 4th who are able to confirm or modify.

The email about the new reservation system and first access is due to your tickets and regarding the "park reservation" which will be required for access to one of the theme parks upon re-opening. If you aren't going this summer, that (hopefully) won't be necessary for you -- but if it is, not immediately.
Thank you! We booked through the Dolphin, so I will go ahead and try to rebook that and wait to see about rebooking the tickets.

Once the reservation system opens up or when we get info on it, I will try and get the info as fast as I can out (if I'm home :D ) but please share if you see it first.
Also please do not open another thread like
reservation open
Once it opens I'll come and change the title of this thread
Thanks

Once the reservation system opens up or when we get info on it, I will try and get the info as fast as I can out (if I'm home :D ) but please share if you see it first.
reservation open
Thanks
Do you think the reservation system will go live immediately following the announcement or will have sometime to prepare?

Do you think the reservation system will go live immediately following the announcement or will have sometime to prepare?
no idea whatsoever
They have done it both ways and the best way in terms of fewer system crashes was the surprise attack of just opening it
Just wanted too add that in the past the reservation system has opened and the DPB announcement came hours later and even a day later

reservation open
Thanks
Would it be weird if we all just came and did a sleep over in your back yard? social distancing of course---with our laptops----this anxiety is killing me...

Announcement I saw said only open for those booked thru 7/10. Am I looking at it right? So nothing about those of us booked after the parks open?

We've got 2-day park tickets bought through Disney and are staying at BLT on rented DVC points (August 10-13). Fingers crossed we get in. If not, We'll just have a nice, relaxing stay at the resort. and save the tickets for another trip.

I just opened MDE app at 10:37EST and there was an option to buy tickets right under the map, I clicked through and it redirected to website where there is nothing new. Went back to app to screenshot and it’s gone. Seems like they’re testing something?! 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

Hmm - so those with rooms but separate tickets --- not eligible until regular ticket dates --- ONLY vacation packages rooms+tickets get the guarantee early ungating

Yeah, so I guess split stays are screwed? I have 10 day park tickets linked to my first reservation with 7 nights and then room only the last 3 nights.

Ok got some info
As we know park hopping will not be an option but people are allowed to leave the park and come back to the same park later
Also the system opens at 7am for booking you can use the app or website
No word yet on how many reservations an AP can hold but people with a resort reservation can book for the number of days they have tickets (length of stay) so it will behave just like getting fps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter