Non alcoholic options

I'd respectfully add the caveat that just because they could doesn't mean they should... :duck:IMO mocktails are often better when they aren't molded around a key ingredient that is suddenly missing.
This can be true. At a bar (not on a DCL cruise) I asked the waiter if she could do a nonalcoholic version of a drink on the menu. She replied that she could do it, but it would probably not be very good. I thanked her for saving me from a mistake and ordered something else instead.

Yeah, but I don't know if you can expect the same quality on the cruise ship as you'd get at 21 Royal...
True, maybe I rely too much on good ideas being shared down through the company, but I hope it's a portent of delicious things to come on other menus.

KVx0APL.jpg

My wife never has and doesn't drink and almost all the cocktails are available non booze. But if it's a special glass or gizmo in the glass the prices remain the same.
Poison apple sold with or w/o the booze same price:

kzI9lNt.jpg

BTW the food and Bev manager happened to walk up & told us 40% sold were non-booze so it's very normal. $16 + tax.

Last edited:
Athletic Brewing?

That's the one!

On a slightly unrelated note, I think the most bonkers NA offering I saw was NA spiked seltzer. Our beer store carries it because they contractually have to and they were like, uh nobody's going to pay 18 dollars for a 12 pack when you can get Polar for 6

That's the one!

On a slightly unrelated note, I think the most bonkers NA offering I saw was NA spiked seltzer. Our beer store carries it because they contractually have to and they were like, uh nobody's going to pay 18 dollars for a 12 pack when you can get Polar for 6
I am not well versed in the many nuances of alcoholic beverages but I was under the assumption that the 'spiked' in spiked seltzers was...alcohol?

That's the one!

I am not well versed in the many nuances of alcoholic beverages but I was under the assumption that the 'spiked' in spiked seltzers was...alcohol?
Althletic is blowing up. My wife loves their product and we carry them!

The spiked NA seltzer is, how do you say, cockamamie. Worst marketing ploy I’ve seen.

That's the one!

OMG yes! Just the other weekend I saw NA spiked seltzers and said, "um, isn't that just flavored seltzer then?" I'm all for NA options, but I do not understand the point of NA spiked seltzers.

I was on the wish in May and they had a full shelf of NA versions and a great zero proof menu at the bars. Not just frozen drinks with alcohol missing.

I got a zero proof version of dark and stormy called “bright and sunny” both the bartender and I though the naming jokes were cute. They used Lyre’s NA gin. The bartender said they recently pulled in a bunch more NA options and updated the menu.

I’m looking forward to the NA options on the Wish in September. I have a genetic liver disease NASH and miss the vacation drinks I would try from my 20’s.
Old German heritage always had alcohol at family gatherings like Brandy old fashion sweets (wine and bubbly even as a child). But generally sugary is not a flavor I crave once I got older.
Usually the drink of the day is very sugary but always the NA option I could try.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter