No zombies here, just 10+ years of trip reports!!!

Welcome back to 2017 Live Trip Report. It sure has been a long time, especially missing Vero Beach Resort in October due to the hurricane.

WP_20170401_09_54_09_Pro.jpg

Somehow, we managed to wind back up at the All Star Movies Resort, in Dalmatians this time.

We have 5 days of parks planned and only a few ADRs.

Mon - CRT breakfast
Wed - Via Napoli
Thurs - Tony's (later changed to Kona)

Last edited:
Good to see the new report! I'm down to WDW in 20 days, :yay:. Very curious about crowds, and temperatures.

It is beautiful today. Crowds at Disney Springs are low. Of course, Easter is just around the corner....

Disney Springs is amazing. We hadn't been since all the construction. We stopped at the Coca-Cola store for mimosas, poured dds slushies into empty mimosa cups, and then snacked our way around splitting pretzels, chocolates from ganachary, and a candy apple from Goofy's candy store.

WP_20170401_11_29_28_Pro.jpg

Had to get Characters in Flight in the background. We stopped at the Boathouse and watches them launch the car/boat into the water. That was fun to watch, and a large crowd gathered. I didn't see the price.

WP_20170401_11_07_13_Pro.jpg

Slushy mimosa?

WP_20170401_10_59_03_Pro.jpg

My first selfie with this new phone.

Last edited:

Happy to see the update pop up! Enjoy your trip! We're on day one as well, but we're doing it West Coast style! Checked into the Disneyland Hotel a few hours ago. (My first time, and my wife only came once as a kid.). Enjoy the East Coast Mouse!

Happy to see the update pop up! Enjoy your trip! We're on day one as well, but we're doing it West Coast style! Checked into the Disneyland Hotel a few hours ago. (My first time, and my wife only came once as a kid.). Enjoy the East Coast Mouse!

Sounds fun. Never been to DL, but I would like to do a stay there and Aulani

Here we are at the Dalmatians section. Sadly, this was the only time I can remember getting hosed on the room. We booked the preferred room, but this one is in a preferred building, but the room faces the parking lot, furthest from elevator, etc. Didn't go thru the manager, but got the run around. I should know better than to go with the value resort again.

WP_20170401_13_53_55_Pro.jpg

Despite the room snafu, we had a great day. We snacked around Disney Springs. I got a room text, but it didn't have the room #, so I had to go back to the check in to get it. First time that happened. We parked and unloaded the car, ate dinner, went to Corpus Christi Church in Celebration, back to resort to swim, some draft beer, showers, and then ready for bed.

That was our first time in Celebration as well. I know I'll be looking at real estate there when I get back to work next week. :lmao: It is a beautiful community.

We love Celebration, its always part of our Disney trip. I'm hoping to eat at Cafe D'Angelo again (if it's still there) on our next trip.

We love Celebration, its always part of our Disney trip. I'm hoping to eat at Cafe D'Angelo again (if it's still there) on our next trip.

That was our first time there, in 17 years worth of trips. I think we will make it a more frequent experience.

Good morning from Hollywood Studios. We slept in a bit late and made it after 9:00 AM. This is an EMH day, so it's crowded. We usually follow the schedule if NOT going to a park that has EMH. But, our original plan was to drive down today and not get her until noon. All FPs are after lunch.

We did Aerosmith's RNRC single rider, and all managed to be in the same limo, but not setae's together. It was a time of about 35 minutes as opposed to 75 minute stand by time posted.

We stopped for snacks, pretzel and beer for me, and frozen lemonade for family.

We are in stand by line for TSM, and there is no Wifi in here. I'll post pictures later.

Stopped for lunch at ABC Commisary. BBQ chicken & ribs, chicken nugget, and burger. 2nd Yuengling draft and time to oat pictures.

TSM.

WP_20170402_11_43_34_Pro.jpg

High score in cart. VIP!

WP_20170402_11_43_02_Pro.jpg

Pretzel and beer.

WP_20170402_10_31_15_Pro.jpg

The picture from RRNC didn't post. Will try again later.

After lunch, we had pictures made with Mickey and Minnie before going over to the Muppets 3D.

We headed back to Great American Movie ride, grabbed some churros and Mickey ice cream sandwich to enjoy while in line.

WP_20170402_12_46_17_Pro.jpg

Something is up with my new phone or Disney network, as I keep getting an error message that some photos are too large to post. I'll try to figure it out later.

That was our first time in Celebration as well. I know I'll be looking at real estate there when I get back to work next week. :lmao: It is a beautiful community.

I thought you were holding out for Golden Oaks.

Nice pics, looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves.

After Great American Movie Ride, we went and took a picture with Kylo Ren. The voice and music were terrific. As scary as he wa trying to be, my girls just kept laughing. I tried to get the photo pass photographer to take a picture with us being force choked, but it didn't work. She didn't want to play along.

Force choke Kylo Ren.

WP_20170402_14_51_54_Pro (3).jpg

Too happy and laughing. My youngest asked if he would go out in the parks with us.

WP_20170402_14_51_32_Pro (2).jpg

Sorcerer Mickey

WP_20170402_12_52_07_Pro (2).jpg

Last edited:
R
After Great American Movie Ride, we went and took a picture with Kylo Ren. The voice and music were terrific. As scary as he wa trying to be, my girls just kept laughing. I tried to get the photo pass photographer to take a picture with us being force choked, but it didn't work. She didn't want to play along.
Looks like you and the family are having a blast! Enjoy!

Got some great front row shot of the stage show, Star Wars, A Galaxy Far, Far Away.

Vader.

WP_20170402_16_37_43_Pro.jpg

Maul.

WP_20170402_16_34_01_Pro.jpg

Phasma.

WP_20170402_16_38_43_Pro.jpg

They also have a 2nd show of the March of First Order, where captain Phasma leads the troops up to the stage. They are both really cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter